Why can't we upgrade

Discus and support Why can't we upgrade in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I mean why can't us regular Xbox one players upgrade to the next version of the Xbox the person has already like iPhone like let's I got a Xbox one why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trent123myboy, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Why can't we upgrade

I mean why can't us regular Xbox one players upgrade to the next version of the Xbox the person has already like iPhone like let's I got a Xbox one why can't the next year I upgrade to Xbox one s like iPhone is u have iPhone 6 then next year u got a iPhone

:)

Trent123myboy, Nov 2, 2017
  2. Why should we upgrade?

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

@Tatakai I'm sure you won't need birth certificates or proof of family bond by way of pictures in a sandbox or at an amusement park lol. I guess it will probably work like the family plan did. I just hope its a standard feature and not extra.

-

It may help publishers/developers by ensuring they see all/some of the money on sales or maybe a softer (the soft part ain't working out for them too well) transition into full digital gaming. Full digital gaming on consoles is bound to happen at some point.
    PS3 already does day 1 digital making the Blu ray drive obsolete for gaming.

[/quote]

Only you and your boyfriend would be able to play the same game on different consoles. Any one else on a 3rd console can't till he logs off.

BiOHAZARD 901, Nov 2, 2017
  3. Why should we upgrade?

I agree with OP . I have plans to upgrade but im still on the fence . PC is clearly the best solution to runaway in this apocalypse of the gaming industry but i wanna give the consoles a chance to redemption.

IngameInstincts, Nov 2, 2017
  4. Why can't we upgrade

Hi there,

Suggestions, such as this, should be posted
    here
    on the feedback site where the right people will see it.

Mistress Sara, Nov 2, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Why can't we upgrade

Hi there,

Suggestions, such as this, should be posted
    here
    on the feedback site where the right people will see it.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Why should we upgrade?

@Biohazard That is still fine by me. I don't see a problem with people waiting their turn to play.
  7. Nameloi Win User

Why should we upgrade?

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

So you imagine there is some guy sitting in room surrounded by monitors waiting for the first Xbox one to be turned on? Just like in south park's toilet safety episode. You believe they will employ thousands and thousands of people to sit there and watch
    millions and millions of gamers play games? Seek help.

[/quote]

That's a bit of an antiquated way to do it, but yes its not that hard to believe because it already happens.

Recently it was revealed several US companies gather information about their users and without permission hands it out to the US government, things like pictures, emails, etc.

These companies include Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Google, Yahoo and some others. They do this because if they don't the US government could take legal action.
  8. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Why should we upgrade?

The innovation is that it seems they may be able to play it at the same time as you.
  9. Burst Axe Win User

Why should we upgrade?

@Tatakai Thats great those games will be on PC but buying on one doesn't escape the current problems I have with Xbox. In fact being able to share my entire game library with up to 9 other people makes buying a PC pointless for me. If PS4 does something
    similar then PC becomes further evenmore useless to me than it already is.

-

@Nameloi Its like you haven't read my first post beyond the part you bolded. Why would I play the inferior versions of the games which will probably be multiple discs on 360? Then on top of that, I'd have to repurchase them when I do eventually upgrade (eventually
    as in not on launch day) to either next-gen console. I'm not hurting for money but im not made of it either. Just because I happen to like the games shown and you don't is personal. I will have a blast playing each listed game if their good.
Thema:

Why can't we upgrade

1. Why can't we upgrade - Similar Threads - Why can't upgrade

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...