Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues

Discus and support Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our xbox1 console was stolen we have reported it in our country nz, the only way we can recover it is if we contact the Federal department in the USA,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tipuna6094, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Tipuna6094
    Tipuna6094 Guest

Our xbox1 console was stolen we have reported it in our country nz, the only way we can recover it is if we contact the Federal department in the USA, which i got all the information for our police department here,

This has got to be the most frustrating thing ever. There should be something that Microsoft can do to recover it from different countries, and we should be able to talk to a real person who is ale to assist as better.

:)

Tipuna6094, Jan 24, 2020
  2. sprkle Win User

Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues 😡

not a lot microsoft can do with a stolen console but try chatting with someone
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I'm a little confused, are you saying it was found and you need something to have the console released?
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

You can contact Xbox and speak with Live support, the forums is a faster response though.
  5. cruzanman1964 Win User

I'm not sure what country you're in but there is a toll free number to contact Microsoft support
  6. wolfheart517 Win User

use the chat, but first raise the complaint, and you need info from the console
Thema:

1. Why can't we talk to a real person in regards to issues - Similar Threads - Why can't talk

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  8. Why can't I talk to people in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk to people in game: In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them c1642389-5a43-4b84-884c-c6b12ce7d9d2
  9. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  10. Why can't I talk in chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I talk in chat: I got a yellow notice that said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up" and I followed the instructions to fix it and it is on allow but I still can't...