Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

Discus and support Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I realize the game is not live but I'm able to launch the game and go play with the launcher. I want a screenshot of the logo with the smoke in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewBlacksmurf, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

So I realize the game is not live but I'm able to launch the game and go play with the launcher.

I want a screenshot of the logo with the smoke in the background but it appears to be disabled for some reason.

Will this be unlocked June 9th?

Sorry for the shaky video but it was done on my phone because the Xbox one would not take a video recording or screenshot (with only this game)

It will look really good on my dashboarh...it's sooooo TIGhT!!!

Will this change tomorrow?

:)

NewBlacksmurf, Apr 22, 2015
  2. Can't record clips or take Screenshots

Why can't i record clips or take a Screenshot even though my game dvr is on?

GameRitter246, Apr 22, 2015
  3. Nemesis45102
    Nemesis45102 Guest
    Screenshots and recording

I have been playing Xbox one for a few years now and for some reason ever since the cortana update, I cant record take screenshots or even broadcast. I checked my game DVR settings and they're all good. I hard reset my console, didn't work, I asked cortana
    to take a screenshot and she will say I can't take a screenshot now. Any help?

Nemesis45102, Apr 22, 2015
  4. Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

Since this game does not have NDA you should be able to stream it

FearedNightmare, Apr 23, 2015
  5. It's blocked and the twitch error message aligns with NDA

The double tap or Kinect command works but nothing is captured so it seems it's blocked untinentionslly. I have confirmations that the same apply to PS4 too so just curious if is a developer block or an Xbox block prior to me using any other devices to
    record.

Don't want to get in trouble us know Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta? :)

NewBlacksmurf, Apr 23, 2015
  6. FearedNightmare, Apr 23, 2015
  7. That's fantastic, Feared Nightmare, but it doesn't change the fact that it will not stream. Hence this thread.

S Carver Orne, Apr 23, 2015
  8. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta?

Microsoft tends to block streaming/screenshots of Beta titles by default.

It is down to Bethesda to tell Microsoft it is fine for players to stream/screenshot so they lift the limitation.

Bazajaytee, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

Microsoft tends to block streaming/screenshots of Beta titles by default.

It is down to Bethesda to tell Microsoft it is fine for players to stream/screenshot so they lift the limitation.
  10. NewBlacksmurf Win User

It's blocked and the twitch error message aligns with NDA

The double tap or Kinect command works but nothing is captured so it seems it's blocked untinentionslly. I have confirmations that the same apply to PS4 too so just curious if is a developer block or an Xbox block prior to me using any other devices to
    record.

Don't want to get in trouble us know :)
  11. S Carver Orne Win User

That's fantastic, Feared Nightmare, but it doesn't change the fact that it will not stream. Hence this thread.
  12. FearedNightmare Win User

13. FearedNightmare Win User

Since this game does not have NDA you should be able to stream it
Thema:

1. Why can't we take screenshots or record dvr / Twitch Broadcast - Elder Scrolls Online Beta? - Similar Threads - Why can't screenshots

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...