Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold?

Discus and support Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’m unable to download Red Faction 2 for free as an August games with gold offering. It’s showing $14.99 a02f9bf3-cd45-4cd3-97e6-0c5ba7f30665 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ALVIN 55, Aug 17, 2020.

1. ALVIN 55
    ALVIN 55 Guest

I’m unable to download Red Faction 2 for free as an August games with gold offering. It’s showing $14.99

:)

ALVIN 55, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

It's a bug that's affecting everyone.It sometimes happens when a gwg game goes up at the weekend.

It'll get sorted within the next couple of days so just keep checking.
  3. MoogleYuna 01 Win User

Redeeming Red Faction 2 with Games With Gold

Even on the xbox app, it says the other games are "free with gold", yet Red Faction 2 is just listed as £11.99, without the "free with gold" addendum.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

bad games again

Red Faction 2 is a brilliant game.

Games with Gold is just a bonus for having a gold subscription,it's not there to cater for you or your taste in games every month.

There was a time when we weren't offered any games at all so people should be grateful to be offered something.

Personally i'd take Red Faction 2 over Modern Warfare 2 any day of the week.

Some months you'll get games you like,some months you wont.On the months you don't it's quite simple,don't download them.
  5. ddiggler20 Win User

Xbox One Question

I have a question is anyone else as upset as I am that I spent 600$ on the updated system but month after month get garbage games for gold free but the people on the 360 are getting battlefield dark siders 2 and red faction we get crap like this Viking game
    I mean really come on why are the people who didn't want to spend the money to keep up with times and spend the extra money getting better stuff then we are wtf.
  6. AntoineFranklin Win User

360 issues with Live/downloaded games

Need help please. My son has a 360 and today I signed up to Live Gold so he can play online/download games etc. I downloaded the 2 free games (MX unleashed and Red Faction 2). After waiting ages to download they both then came up with error saying "The game
    couldn't start. Try downloading the game again"

Which I've done and same issue. Any suggestions?

TIA.
    Thanks for the heads up
Thema:

1. Why can’t we download Red Faction 2 for free per the games with gold? - Similar Threads - Why can’t download

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  4. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  5. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  6. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  7. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  8. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  9. Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X: I’ve been playing Starfield on Xbox One X with cloud gaming but I find it to be absolutely terrible. Extremely laggy, constantly interrupted by network problem pop up. I know the issue isn’t my...
  10. Why can’t I download ea fc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download ea fc: I am unable to download ea fc to use the early access The game acts like I haven’t bought it except for a nessafe I got from Xbox saying that I earned reward points for buying ea gc ultimate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red faction 2 on gold not free

2. red faction 2 not working

3. red faction 2 games with gold. not working

4. red faction 2 not downloading,
  5. xbox gwg red faction,
  6. red faction 2 Xbox error gwg,
  7. why cant i get red faction 2 for games for gold august 2020,
  8. games with gold cant download red faction2,
  9. red faction 2 wont download games with gold