Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens

Discus and support Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play and buy left 4 dead its pretty dumb we can't buy the game on the xbox one old gen and new gen but we can still look it up. Make it make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARTIN1119, Feb 20, 2023.

1. MARTIN1119
    MARTIN1119 Guest

I want to play and buy left 4 dead its pretty dumb we can't buy the game on the xbox one old gen and new gen but we can still look it up. Make it make sense

:)

MARTIN1119, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try buying the game on this link, make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Left...
  3. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

What one franchise do you want for the next gen?

Half Life 3. Left 4 Dead 3. Alan Wake 2. And Doom 4, but that's coming to next-gen right?
  4. Filly Phlex Win User

Best Zombie Online Multiplayer?

Left 4 Dead 1 or 2.. by a long shot are the most fun multiplayer zombie games to date. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they make a Left 4 Dead 3 on the next gen consoles!
  5. helpme101101 Win User

Xbox One should give us Forza 5 for free with our console purchase Xbox One would sell like hot cakes.

Hey James tell you what why don't you just go and buy a Playstation 4 then or just stick with current Gen if you can't afford next Gen..
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

Evolve Xbox One Gameplay Reveal

I would love a Left 4 Dead 3. They can do so much with it being on next gen. I'm definitely excited for Evolve as well ever since I saw the first trailer.
Thema:

1. Why can't we buy left 4 dead on the next gens - Similar Threads - Why can't buy

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  4. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  5. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  6. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  7. Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy cold cold heart in the xbox store: I've been looking for a way to get batman arkham origins cold cold heart dlc it's the only one I want but I can't find a way to buy it Please help 301e9550-46f2-4291-9e76-8ed5226005fd
  8. Why can't I buy this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy this?: I am trying to buy max payne 3, which costs $19.99, I have an account balance of $20.09, but when I try to use the gift card, it says "not available for this purchase", even though I have enough...
  9. Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?: i wanted to buy minecraft on my pc today, but when i launched minecraft.net it told me that it wasn't available in my country . I also tried buying it via the Xbox app but nothing is available and...
  10. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539