Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

Discus and support Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OurArt57639542, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

:)

OurArt57639542, Sep 7, 2018
  2. assasin8234
    assasin8234 Guest
    Xbox Live Gift Codes

I bought the Destiny 2 DLC Forsaken for one of my friend and the gift code refuses to load up the store for him when he tries to redeem it.

assasin8234, Sep 7, 2018
  3. JO3y787
    JO3y787 Guest
    Digital gift

I'm from the US and received a code for a DLC from a friend in the UK and upon redeeming said code, I get a "Region error" message. Is there any way that I can redeem this code on my end so that I can redeem and download the DLC?

JO3y787, Sep 7, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

why a code can't be redeemed can have several causes

And can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at http://billing.microsoft.com and also check

http://account.microsoft.com/services
    for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes. After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode Also check that the Xbox Live account
    , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

WPAK, Sep 7, 2018
  5. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    OurArt57639542

He has to have all versions of Destiny 2 on his profile before redeeming Forsaken. You also have to make sure that he is in the same region you purchased it in. If you purchased an American code it will only work in the US. Canadian codes only in Canada.
    if you have any questions feel free to contact
    Bungie Game Developer

XBF Aaron G, Oct 4, 2018
  6. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there,

It depends on what you purchased. Please note, that you have to be in the same region for gifting to work. Before your friend can redeem Forsaken, they have to own the other Destiny 2 DLC in order to play. More here:

Destiny 2: Forsaken Guide

Hope this helps,

L

pawncrackers, Nov 2, 2018
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

why a code can't be redeemed can have several causes

And can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at http://billing.microsoft.com and also check

http://account.microsoft.com/services
    for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes. After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode Also check that the Xbox Live account
    , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  8. XBF Aaron G Win User

OurArt57639542

He has to have all versions of Destiny 2 on his profile before redeeming Forsaken. You also have to make sure that he is in the same region you purchased it in. If you purchased an American code it will only work in the US. Canadian codes only in Canada.
    if you have any questions feel free to contact
    Bungie Game Developer
  9. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

It depends on what you purchased. Please note, that you have to be in the same region for gifting to work. Before your friend can redeem Forsaken, they have to own the other Destiny 2 DLC in order to play. More here:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/47118

Hope this helps,

L
  10. At0mNHisPackage Win User

DLC Multiplayer Skins....Available Already?

No it's the actual code for Savage Grenadier Elite. My friend bought one and redeemed the code already, it allowed him to download it
  11. ArmNight Win User

CoD BO 2 hardened Edition

I'm trying to redeem a code for a dlc, but always the error

bought the hardened edition of cod black ops 2, but when I put the code of the error dlc
Thema:

1. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? - Similar Threads - Why can´t friend

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher: My kid has Minecraft bedrock on his Nintendo Switch but when we tried getting it on the computer with the if already have Minecraft install it here from the Minecraft page we installed it but when...
  9. why i can´t download starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t download starfield?: I have gamepass and it tells me that Starfield is not available for me [img] 345802fa-ba83-4e5f-83d6-b82d1aaea7ce
  10. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox: Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE....