Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???

Discus and support Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been playing Warzone 2 on my XBOX Series S since it came out. Up until about a month ago everything ran fine and looked great. Now for the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShawnAlan21, May 25, 2023.

1. ShawnAlan21
    ShawnAlan21 Guest

So I've been playing Warzone 2 on my XBOX Series S since it came out. Up until about a month ago everything ran fine and looked great. Now for the last month or so my frame rate which always ran 59-60Hz on my TV now is only running 49-55Hz and is making the game borderline unplayable. My graphics beyond only 50 meters won't render in and when they do, they just start blinking like they are rendering in and out and won't stay in focus. Trees and bushes are just blurry green shapes. Same with all other graphics. How does this happen out of nowhere and how can I fix it? Please help! This is the only game I play so basically I'm screwed!

:)

ShawnAlan21, May 25, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contact call of duty support, as they are responsible for the performance, and support of their own game

Microsoft does not own Activision, and even id they did dedicated support would likely remain

https://support.activision.com
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

if its the only game you play, try installing another game and playing it, if it has the same issues then it is either system software issue or hardware issue, if not then you will need to do as said in the above post.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why does my x box series s look terrible in game?

The series s isn't meant to run at 4k

1440p or 1080p at most with 60hz to 120max

With most only supporting 60fps

The reason why you are getting bad results is the series s can't handle 4k with hdr and vvr and you are going to drop a lot of frames because you are using the hardware past its limits

Games will put.down the resolution as needed but you won't like the results

The Xbox series x and xbox one x are 4k consoles
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Why I can't download with 1 gb/s on my xbox one x?

Hi,

i believe why you can't get past 300 MB/s is that the internal hard drive can handle only a certain amount of MB/s if you have a external SSD it can handle way more MB/s then the internal hard drive of xbox
  6. ImAice Win User

Call of duty

Warzone can be played on the PlayStation:registered: 4, PlayStation:registered: 5, Xbox:registered: One, Xbox Series S | X:tm:, and PC via Battle.net. COD mobile is not available. To make crossplay possible, Warzone requires players to log in to an Activision/Call of Duty account.

https://www.callofduty.com/warzone/strategyguid...
Thema:

1. Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly??? - Similar Threads - Why can't Series

2. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  3. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  4. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  7. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  8. Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?: Over the past few months, I have enjoyed the Xbox Series S with almost no problem. However, when I first got the Xbox, it came with a Midnight Drive Pack(Fortnite and Rocket League DLC). Although...
  9. Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...: A couple question: 1: Can't set as desktop background when your offline. 2: Captures only available to set as desktop background, when you capture something onto internal harddrive only and must...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...