Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?

Discus and support Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox cant connect to the wired connection using ethernet and says: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Unavailable xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo Servie info is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LloydHenshall, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?

My xbox cant connect to the wired connection using ethernet and says:

Wired

IPv4

NAT Type: Unavailable

xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo

Servie info is unavailable

:)

LloydHenshall, Apr 27, 2023
  2. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

How does Xbox One configure for IPv6

My Router and my computer are showing has IPv6 enabled, but on my Xbox there is no option to connect through a IPv6 connection which is better for gaming.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?

My xbox cant connect to the wired connection using ethernet and says:

Wired

IPv4

NAT Type: Unavailable

xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo

Servie info is unavailable
    You need to power off the network hardware (gateway, router, modem) for at least 5 minutes. Power back on and wait till it reconnects (green lights) to the internet before powering on the console.

Check the physical state of the ethernet cable. Replace if damaged or connect via WiFi.

Your home router needs to have IPv6 enabled, and your internet service provider (ISP) must support IPv6.

IPv6 on Xbox one
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

5. LloydHenshall Win User

Neither of them solutions worked but thank you for replying and trying to help.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to test your network connection.

If that did not work, try changing your DNS. Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings > manual

Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8

Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4

then check again.

Kindly also check the link below for more troubleshooting steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled? - Similar Threads - Why cant connect

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  7. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...
  8. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  9. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove...
  10. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff