Why can’t my Xbox 360 find any wireless networks?

Discus and support Why can’t my Xbox 360 find any wireless networks? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to connect to Xbox Live but cannot because no networks are found. I do not have the option to have a wired network, therefore I need to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dr.vortyyz, Sep 2, 2022.

1. dr.vortyyz
    dr.vortyyz Guest

I’m trying to connect to Xbox Live but cannot because no networks are found. I do not have the option to have a wired network, therefore I need to be able to connect wirelessly.

:)

dr.vortyyz, Sep 2, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

As noted by homesilky

Only certain models come with built in wifi and even then you have to watch out

The white model and some black model Xbox 360s like the Xbox core and pro and elite don't have the wifi

The Xbox 360 s and E does however

If you have an wifi adapter it also depends

If you have the older 1st gen it only supported wifi a b with later model support g and N

So your router setting may not accept older bands
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Is your 360 one of the models with built-in wifi connection or is it one of the ones that needed an external adaptor?
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

XBOX 360 Will not connect to the wireless internet anymore.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear your having issues please follow this support guide :

"My Xbox can’t see my wireless network"

Mostly likely the wireless adpator in the console has stopped working thats why it has suggested a wireless adaptor.
  5. Dave_6505+ Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

I have the same exact problem (Series X) it’s been happening randomly over the past month. No issues at all with any other devise on my network, but when I turn my Xbox off (set to sleep mode) upon turning back on it can’t find any wireless networks, if I type in my network it can’t find it. You have to coax it to go back and connect to a network.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Wireless will not work

Thema:

1. Why can’t my Xbox 360 find any wireless networks? - Similar Threads - Why can’t 360

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  4. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  5. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  6. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  7. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  8. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  9. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  10. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...