Why can’t my Xbox 360 find any wireless networks?

Discus and support Why can’t my Xbox 360 find any wireless networks? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to connect to Xbox Live but cannot because no networks are found. I do not have the option to have a wired network, therefore I need to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dr.vortyyz, Sep 2, 2022.

1. dr.vortyyz
    dr.vortyyz Guest

I’m trying to connect to Xbox Live but cannot because no networks are found. I do not have the option to have a wired network, therefore I need to be able to connect wirelessly.

:)

dr.vortyyz, Sep 2, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

As noted by homesilky

Only certain models come with built in wifi and even then you have to watch out

The white model and some black model Xbox 360s like the Xbox core and pro and elite don't have the wifi

The Xbox 360 s and E does however

If you have an wifi adapter it also depends

If you have the older 1st gen it only supported wifi a b with later model support g and N

So your router setting may not accept older bands
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Is your 360 one of the models with built-in wifi connection or is it one of the ones that needed an external adaptor?
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

XBOX 360 Will not connect to the wireless internet anymore.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear your having issues please follow this support guide :

"My Xbox can’t see my wireless network"

Mostly likely the wireless adpator in the console has stopped working thats why it has suggested a wireless adaptor.
  5. Dave_6505+ Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

I have the same exact problem (Series X) it’s been happening randomly over the past month. No issues at all with any other devise on my network, but when I turn my Xbox off (set to sleep mode) upon turning back on it can’t find any wireless networks, if I type in my network it can’t find it. You have to coax it to go back and connect to a network.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Wireless will not work

Thema:

1. Why can’t my Xbox 360 find any wireless networks? - Similar Threads - Why can’t 360

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  6. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  7. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  8. Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?: I been trying to log in and it keeps saying error, I cleared my MAC address so I was able to get to the login screen but it downloads at almost 75% then tells me I’m unable to sign in. All this...
  9. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  10. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...