Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

Discus and support Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my son purchased star wars battlefront 2 today, after a lengthy download he cannot sign in 'you are offline'. Could someone please advise me how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgateJungle4103, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

hi my son purchased star wars battlefront 2 today, after a lengthy download he cannot sign in 'you are offline'. Could someone please advise me how to change this so he can play with his friends. It states code error 524. Thanks.

:)

AgateJungle4103, Jan 2, 2018
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    DominumStige, Jan 2, 2018
  3. can't play multi player even though have valid EA account and live gold

I can't get my sons to be able to play starwars battlefront multi player on xbox one s. He has the live gold account and has a valid ea account, and I've adjusted ages & DOB to make sure it isn't an age thing. Also set up things on my account and it works
    fine.

SpinalPage34913, Jan 2, 2018
  4. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Best starting out shooter game

I like starwars battlefront 2
  5. anthonyfavoroso Win User

Xbox Live

Modern warfare 3 and starwars battlefront 2
  6. DominumStige Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-Order bonus on Microsoft Store?

7. Knight0fs Win User

Wii U Sales Rank Jumps 875% Following Microsoft’s Xbox One Reveal

I want jade empire 2 and starwars battlefront 3 with 64 on 64 multi-player battles
  8. DominumStige Win User

Starwars Battlefront 2 beta not working

Thema:

Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2

1. Why can't my son login to starwars battlefront 2 - Similar Threads - Why can't son

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  7. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  8. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  9. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  10. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?: My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let my son play it on his profile. It says its a...