Why can't my friends hear me when i do a xbox party on pc and they are on xbox?

Discus and support Why can't my friends hear me when i do a xbox party on pc and they are on xbox? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends can't hear me on xbox party. I tried everything, my mic works fine as i can call on discord with no issues, its just xbox party. This issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Luckydude e, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Luckydude e
    Luckydude e Guest

My friends can't hear me on xbox party. I tried everything, my mic works fine as i can call on discord with no issues, its just xbox party. This issue was on windows 10 but i recently updated to windows 11 and it did not fix the issue. I've tried everything. does anyone else have this issue? My friends are on xbox i am on pc. My privacy settings are just fine. It says my mic is picking up audio but my friends cant hear me. They also have my volume all the way up.

:)

Luckydude e, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Luckydude e,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Sean Lowrance Win User

I’m having the same issue, I’m 100%sure it’s an Xbox app issue, they can hear my account on Xbox series X, AND on my normal phone activities (calling via iPhone)
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Luckydude e,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having an issue with your audio while on game party.

Let us work on this together to sort it out and help you back to gaming.

First let me know if you have recently updated your PC to the latest version?

Is this happening to all other games? Have you tried changing/using the device to other PC so we could really know that it is not from the device?

You may also try to visit these links to get more trouble shooting tips;

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Luckydude e,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. DomNic8891 Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

I appreciate the help. Yeah every time I use the party beta and close out I leave feedback of what has happened. I have the headset that came with the xbox one and it works. I can hear my friends and they can hear me in the party chat on the console. On
    the pc when I have the headset on I can hear them and the game sound through the xbox headset but they can't hear me.
Thema:

1. Why can't my friends hear me when i do a xbox party on pc and they are on xbox? - Similar Threads - Why can't friends

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  6. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. Why can't I unmunte my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unmunte my friend?: So it says this person is offline and he is appearing online to everyone else and he doesn't have me blocked and it says I have him muted and it will not let me invite him and he has add me and I...
  9. Why can't my friends play Minecraft with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my friends play Minecraft with me?: Me and my friends have been have been having two issues on Minecraft. Two error messages come up when I try to join them(restart client) or when they try to join me(world no longer available)....
  10. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...