Why can't my friend use cloud gaming?

Discus and support Why can't my friend use cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both me and my friend have the same Xbox (Xbox series x) live in the US in the same state. We both have games pass ultimate and games in the library... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SageA., Dec 4, 2022.

1. SageA.
    SageA. Guest

Both me and my friend have the same Xbox (Xbox series x) live in the US in the same state. We both have games pass ultimate and games in the library have a cloud symbol in the right corner, but it won't give my friend the option to use cloud gaming only install and while I have the option to use cloud gaming. We both don't know what to do.

:)

SageA., Dec 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Has he actually purchased Ultimate on his account or is he getting it by sharing it from someone?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How do I get my PC saves on cloud gaming?

Hi Dylan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Some games are available for PC and Xbox, but are not the same edition of the game, that's why you can't join your friends on a different platform, this applies also on cloud, as when you play on the cloud you will play the console edition and not the PC edition and if the game has not cross progression enabled you won't be able to use the saves from the PC on it
  4. smileskybird Win User

Real Names

My name bio online status and friends list is only viewable on peps on my 360 friends list. Cloud us on my xbox 1 friend list but because of the system hes not on my 360 friends list cuz both our 360 lists are full. My parents taught me not to reveal personal
    stuff to stangers thats why. What I dont get is since cloud is on my xb1 list why xbox.com says add friend he isnt a follower.
  5. Doomrings Win User

Xbox360 Power Supply

Ah,thats why! I started using the Cloud for Diablo 3 saves so I could take it to my friends house,that explains why it stays on,I will keep that in mind. Thanks Bazajaytee :)
  6. CiskoTeo Win User

Cloud Storage while Offline

Hi, I had the same problem reported form RSparkyC.

I've another question. If I'm connected to Xbox Live but my Gold account ended changing into Silver, I can't use any of the saved games files that are into cloud?

And, why I've a 512MB of space on the HDD reserved for cloud save game if I can't use it offline?

This use is very similar to a network hard disk, but with 512MB reserved I think it's a better idea if it was similar to the newest Microsoft SkyDrive application or Dropbox application.
Thema:

1. Why can't my friend use cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Why can't friend

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  6. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. Why can't I unmunte my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unmunte my friend?: So it says this person is offline and he is appearing online to everyone else and he doesn't have me blocked and it says I have him muted and it will not let me invite him and he has add me and I...
  9. Why can't my friends play Minecraft with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my friends play Minecraft with me?: Me and my friends have been have been having two issues on Minecraft. Two error messages come up when I try to join them(restart client) or when they try to join me(world no longer available)....
  10. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...