Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

Discus and support Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominic wasch, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends lists, have multiplayer enabled, start in the multiplayer mode and have gotten to the space anomaly and are playing the latest version of the game, the only option I have when hovering over his name in my friends list is to remove them, any fixes?

:)

Dominic wasch, Jan 30, 2023
  2. DoomTrigger Win User

Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

I cant take ownership of the no mans sky folder
  3. Infidel NFSE Win User

Party chat broke since update today

Friends cant join my party when they try it starts a party one friend has been able to join me but 3 other friends are in party together and we cant join them
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Im getting Tried of Xbox not having exclusives anymore.

no mans sky will be absolutely boring, you cant even play with friends on it, and the xbox has plenty going for it, im just getting rid of my ps4 as i thought it was brilliant when i first got it a few months ago, but seams to be alot more boring now, there
    just seams to be something about xbox that draws me in more.
  5. ClosingDoor Win User

Xbox Live

Well i formatted my hard drive and nothing changed i still cant join my friends and they cant join me...
  6. JackedYo Win User

Join game greyed out

After it happened with no mans sky its now every game, almost feels like a soft ban.

On Xbox series s

Both me and my friends on same console no cross play attempting.
Thema:

Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

1. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky? - Similar Threads - Why cant friend

2. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  3. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  4. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  5. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  6. Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass: When I play a freind why does it keep going to cloud game and not normal game download 33560f2e-350b-42e1-9dd9-95a4cd9cd297
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. why cant i login on my friends computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i login on my friends computer?: Im trying to login to my buddys computer with my microsoft acount... and its asking for a 4 digit pin code. i have a larger pin that 4 digit. It said to go to settings and change my pin if i...
  9. Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i PC play with my Xbox friends?: I have Farming Simulator 22 on the xbox app and play it through there, i do not stream it. MY friend on the other hand plays it right through his xbox. When ever he is hosting a server and i try...
  10. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d