Why can’t my any of my Xboxes connect to the Wi-Fi

Discus and support Why can’t my any of my Xboxes connect to the Wi-Fi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I was playing on my Xbox and then all of a sudden it said that I wasn’t connected to the internet. I’ve tried basically everything I can to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E W4, May 30, 2023.

1. E W4
    E W4 Guest

Recently I was playing on my Xbox and then all of a sudden it said that I wasn’t connected to the internet. I’ve tried basically everything I can to try to fix it like, restarting my Xbox, restarting my router, and all that other stuff but it still doesn’t work. If someone can help me find out what the issue is that would be great

:)

2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your console. You can try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps. Just a heads-up, doing this will erase the profiles on the console including Home Xbox designation but will not remove any installed games & apps on your console. You can download your profile back after the reset.

To do this, scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide and select Settings, then Select All Settings. On the Settings page, let's select System, then Select Console info and lastly, select Reset console. On the Reset your console screen, we'll see three options and we'll select the Reset and keep my games & apps.

Feel free to check the link for more troubleshooting steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Constantly getting kicked out of Netflix

Haven't really looked at any post, but my first guess would be connection.

Not sure why, because i've connected to xbox live using wi-fi and watched plenty of netflix movies.
  4. [Redacted]787 Win User

How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox
    So what you're going to do is look on the back of the console and try to find a free usb port for it. then plug it in and go to Wi-Fi settings and connect to your Wi-Fi.
  5. MILLARD22 Win User

cant connect or disconnects every few seconds

Oh I guess that would help

I tried unplugging the cable while the xbox is off and wile I was still connected to xbox live but then it says I do have cable plugged in and won’t let me use my Wi-Fi. I tried setting it back to factory settings. i rebooted my router . Unfortunately I
    can’t remember a little things I tried

The Wi-Fi will not work without the cable.

Wen testing the connation the little symbol for Wi-Fi switches to the cable symbol and back.
  6. VELLCROWMobB Win User

Xbox wireless network issue

My Wi-Fi is the working have several other devices connected but my Xbox live won't connect unless I plug in Ethernet yellow cord why is that
Thema:

1. Why can’t my any of my Xboxes connect to the Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Why can’t Xboxes

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  5. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  6. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  7. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  8. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  9. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...