Why can't my account be signed out of even though I try to replace it when it says "sign up...

Discus and support Why can't my account be signed out of even though I try to replace it when it says "sign up... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im massaging for my Microsoft Account, which is my problem My account is saying I can't sign in because there's a other account, so how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Restraain55, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Restraain55
    Restraain55 Guest

Why can't my account be signed out of even though I try to replace it when it says "sign up...

Hi, im massaging for my Microsoft Account, which is my problem

My account is saying I can't sign in because there's a other account, so how do I delete that account for my new one, or can you get rid of it? Either way it helps me

or Jacksndacks

:)

Restraain55, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Why can't my account be signed out of even though I try to replace it when it says "sign up for free!"?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Which device and app are you trying to sign in your other account?
  3. BaddestNevada8 Win User

I've been permanently suspended for no reason

As well, when I sign in on my xbox it says permanently suspended so even if it's say just a voice suspension why can't I sign into my account on xbox life, console and app?
  4. JackalxDude Win User

Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account

Unfortunately you can't just sign out and then sign it back in with another account. It just gives a dialogue saying that the account is already linked(even though it's signed out/unlinked) and then you can't play multiplayer permanently because you're
    locked out of being able to sign in after that.
  5. Guddang775 Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

Why can't I sign into my Xbox one? I can sign into it via the PC or even my cell, but not my Xbox one. It gives an error code saying we couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account on live. Sign in: 0x80072EE7

This is bullcrap. Third time within two months. C'mon.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I seem to have two different gamertags on the same account, and I'd like to change one. Is this supposed to happen?

I myself am experimenting. I have used my other Microsoft account on my Xbox App, and then make sure that on my default browser my main account is signed in.

When I click the "View order history" I was redirected to my main account even though I am signed in on my alternate account on the Xbox App.

Kindly try to sign out and then sign in using a different account on your Xbox App then test it out as well.
Thema:

1. Why can't my account be signed out of even though I try to replace it when it says "sign up... - Similar Threads - Why can't account

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  5. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  6. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  7. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  8. Why can't I transfer my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I transfer my account?: It's so ridiculous that you can't switch the Microsoft account that your Xbox account is attached to. Microsoft really needs to fix this 86c0251e-af6a-40e6-8dc7-4dcf26cf3fdd
  9. Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play ultimate games on cloud gaming when I own them on the same account on...: I have the subscription for ultimate gamepass and I am trying to play my games on xbox cloud gaming it won't let me play because I need to "join with a code" or "add subscription" that i already...
  10. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...