Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile?

Discus and support Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently bought MX vs ATV reflex on my Xbox one s so its a digital copy and when I load in and press start try to start motocareer, multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexanderLoewen, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile?

So I recently bought MX vs ATV reflex on my Xbox one s so its a digital copy and when I load in and press start try to start motocareer, multiplayer etc it tells me that I am not signed in with my gamer profile even though I am signed in and have live gold I have tried redownloading the game troubleshooting the game removing and redownloding my account, nothing works Microsoft needs to either fix this problem or give me my money back.

:)

AlexanderLoewen, Jun 30, 2022
  2. L00P3Y WOLF Win User

xbox live

Its not letting me play on xbox live on mx vs atv reflex it says that the mx vs atv reflex server is unavailable at this time please try again later but ive been trying this for 1 day
  3. The Glovner Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

I may be getting confused.

But didn't you just say that you could download "games with gold" titles?

Mirrors edge and the MX vs ATV Reflex are both Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles. Mirrors edge the tail end of September and MX vs ATV Reflex the first one of October

IGNORE THIS POST, I'VE RE READ THE POSTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE JOW. POST BELOW ADDRESSES THIS.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Mmm, that's odd
    May I know if is this happening with this specific game?

And, do you have a Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active in your account?
  5. AlexanderLoewen Win User

Hi Josef. I just unplugged the power chord for about 10 minutes and I removed and redownloaded my account still does the same thing. And yes the game is visible in my order history since I bought it today. Any other suggestions?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Alexander

May I know if the game was purchased today?
    Also, are you able to see it on your order history?

In the meantime, try this:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Aftert that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

1. Why can't MX vs ATV reflex read my gamer profile? - Similar Threads - Why can't ATV

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...