Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server.

Discus and support Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Look - The programmers need to figure out how to connect to Solitaire Server. There isn't a single challenge that I don't get the Can't connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zip66648, Jun 13, 2018.

1. zip66648
    zip66648 Guest

Look - The programmers need to figure out how to connect to Solitaire Server. There isn't a single challenge that I don't get the Can't connect message. On top of that, I get charged however much time until I sign back on. Clearly nobody takes six hours
    to solve a simple pyramid adventure, but that's what I'm charged. Time between failure to connect and I sign back in and resolve the game.

Come on - Microsoft - XBox - whomever - hire somebody who can fix this. This is NOT an internet connect problem at my end.

:)

zip66648, Jun 13, 2018
  2. RoxieOtteson
    RoxieOtteson Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Why does my Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep refusing to open? When auto updates are preformed on my computer I cannot open the game. All I get is the blue screen. This is a constant battle. They are Microsoft Auto Updates, why then can't you fix this
    problem?

RoxieOtteson, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Xbox LIve connected or not?

Hello. I want to ask, why I can't to play day challenge in Microsoft Solitaire Collection? When I try to play, it offers to check my internet connection, but my internet is OK. And.. In the top of the right corner, near my nickname is X. Why?

QuiteButterfly3, Jun 13, 2018
  4. OpulentManx2 Win User

Error 002000 Solutions not working

Can't express enough the frustration level with this issue - it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and why can't they send us something to say they're working on the problem? When the other two (Mahjong and Solitaire) are ok why only Taptiles? And I
    can't find anything in the Support sections to explain this error code. Anyone had any luck with finding anything out?
  5. Dorothy Mercer Win User

microsoft solitaie collection wont open

I can't get my Microsoft solitaire xbox game to load anymore why
  6. SaphireMetal069 Win User

Microsoft Premium solitaire

Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but can't find the app on my computer or a URL for a download. Can someone provide me with a link to the app?

8. DorellaWilson Win User

Game no longer Loads

I can't sign into any of the game I have been playing...Taptiles, Mohjong, and Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Why can't I play my games??? My name tag they gave me is... CavemanBirchll
Thema:

1. Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server. - Similar Threads - Why Can't Microsoft

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  6. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  9. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  10. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?: My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active...