Why can’t me and my friend join each other on minecrsft?

Discus and support Why can’t me and my friend join each other on minecrsft? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So me and my friend have been having this problem for like 8 months, we have tried everything we have found but nothing worked. I’m on PlayStation... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alexis Acuña, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Why can’t me and my friend join each other on minecrsft?

So me and my friend have been having this problem for like 8 months, we have tried everything we have found but nothing worked. I’m on PlayStation while my friend is on xbox, but other xbox users can join me except for him, same goes for him where other PlayStation users can join him but not me. It always says “unable to connect to world”

:)

Alexis Acuña, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why will minecraft not let me or my friend join each other.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yesterday there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, I checked on Mojang support but there are no announcement from them.

Have you tried to restart your console along with restarting your router for 5 minutes?
  3. FNZ Big Cheese Win User

UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

Yep same. My friends who are on the same wifi can join each other but I can't join them and they can't join me
  4. o PAINE II Win User

Can't join friend's game?

Me and my friend have the same problem I can join in quick search but if me and my regular friend try to join each other it comes up with error unable to join both nat types are fine ect
  5. Grapeuv Win User

Multiplayer

It usually happens with all game we have. In some cases he can’t join me but I joined him but it only happened a few times then it went back to not being able to join each other.
  6. Amanda L. Roberts Win User

Unable to connect to Minecraft world, 2 Xboxes in the same house

I’m her only Minecraft friend. I can’t join her and she can’t join me.
Thema:

Why can’t me and my friend join each other on minecrsft?

1. Why can’t me and my friend join each other on minecrsft? - Similar Threads - Why can’t friend

2. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  3. why can’t my friend use his gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t my friend use his gift card?: Bought a $100 gift card for a friend, he says when he tries to use it a message pops up saying oops sorry we don’t know what went wrong appears. I have seen the 100 dollars appear under his...
  4. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  5. Why I can’t add a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can’t add a friend: Why I can’t add or accept friends request on my Xbox 0c64055f-7f92-4ce5-b36d-ae21dd005d46
  6. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  7. Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s: I can’t add anyone as a friend I have restarted my system multiple times and even a few hard resets and still can’t add anyone afecac36-f3ec-4132-95f5-cea003ec9c14
  8. Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I make my friends account my home xbox: Why can’t I make my friend account as my home xbox f1109361-e414-4b2a-a6b5-d0c389b342f1
  9. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  10. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...