Why can't I/what do I have to do to get access to my dang 2k19 Anniversary rewards and DLC?????

Discus and support Why can't I/what do I have to do to get access to my dang 2k19 Anniversary rewards and DLC????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased it from walmart. Downloads fine. When trying to download anniversary version it states that the DLC code has been redeemed already, it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by landonstewart, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Why can't I/what do I have to do to get access to my dang 2k19 Anniversary rewards and DLC?????

Purchased it from walmart. Downloads fine. When trying to download anniversary version it states that the DLC code has been redeemed already, it shows its been redeemed in my history, but cant download or play the game nor have I seeen the reason I spent
    the 100.

:)

landonstewart, Oct 1, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    What do I have to do or what can I do to get my rewards credit?

Hello MerSauta,

Unfortunately, we have not yet received an update for this issue from our other team. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. In the meanwhile, we will continue our attempts to deposit into your account.

XBLRewards8, Oct 1, 2018
  3. MerSauta
    MerSauta Guest

As the title says. The holidays are coming up and I want to spend the credits I've earned over the year and some months that accumulated and I haven't been able to use. I've been waiting.....and waiting......and waiting......and made post about it for something
    to be done about it, but have yet to get any notification or word on when this deposit error will be fixed..... Something needs to be done about this as the rewards program is pointless and useless for me. I'm sure other users that's having the same issue
    would agree as well.

MerSauta, Oct 1, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Why can't I/what do I have to do to get access to my dang 2k19 Anniversary rewards and DLC?????

{Parity}, Oct 1, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

Contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DAVINCIMARCUS Win User

Nba 2k19 my account is lost

What do i do to get my corupted nba 2k19 files back my career is missing my 90 overal
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello MerSauta,

Unfortunately, we have not yet received an update for this issue from our other team. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. In the meanwhile, we will continue our attempts to deposit into your account.
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

2k19 discount

Hi,

I only see a discount on the 20th Anniversary Edition not on nba 2k19 standard edition...

Regards
  9. xNeurosiis Win User

Get a Mass Effect 3 demo code in this facebook promo

I can't even get the dang thing to load. Too many people accessing it.
Thema:

1. Why can't I/what do I have to do to get access to my dang 2k19 Anniversary rewards and DLC????? - Similar Threads - Why can't access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...