Why cant I use remote play without disabling my Sim card? S22 ultra

Discus and support Why cant I use remote play without disabling my Sim card? S22 ultra in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything... from turning remote play off and back on, holding the power button and u plugging for 30 seconds... re installing the app...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordon burlingame, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Why cant I use remote play without disabling my Sim card? S22 ultra

I've tried everything... from turning remote play off and back on, holding the power button and u plugging for 30 seconds... re installing the app... the only thing that works is disabling my phones sim card.. and that's really annoying

:)

jordon burlingame, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jordn, does this only happen with the Samsung Ultra 22 or does it happen to other phones you've already tested?

I did a quick search and found something on Reddit related to your question.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. TechMiguel Win User

xbox app

I'm having the same issues. On my note 9 the chat was working perfect but I upgraded to s22 ultra and nobody can hear me. Checked permissions and updates.
  4. StevenK_M Win User

Why wont Farming Sim S22 run?

Hello Henrik Ingebrigtsen,

Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Community.

We're sorry to hear that your game would no longer launch. We understand how concerning this could be. Let's work together to get this issue rectified then.

If I may ask, were you using an Xbox console, a PC, or other third-party console?

How long have you had this this issue?

In the meantime, if you're experiencing sudden freeze, crash, or trouble launching, then we suggest trying the methods from this support article to further troubleshoot the issue.

Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

Let us know how it goes. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

StevenK
  5. StevenK_M Win User

Why wont Farming Sim S22 run?

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)
  6. unit Blood1 Win User

Fan noise after install ultra pc settings mod fallout 4 xbox series x

This problem only happens after installing Ultra Graphics PC Mode on Fallout 4, and when I disable it, the console fan is silent in the game, but Fallout game graphics are low without that mod, and I like us ultra graphics mod
Thema:

1. Why cant I use remote play without disabling my Sim card? S22 ultra - Similar Threads - Why cant remote

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  9. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  10. Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play: When I'm on remote play and trying to talk to my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me. I tried to talk again only this time I had my airpods connected and still did not work. Then I went...