Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

Discus and support Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by james morgan2, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it

:)

james morgan2, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi James M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

What the previous comment says is correct, if it doesn't say that it is designed for Xbox, then it won't work. According to information obtained on the internet, I found that the Logitech G733 headset is not compatible with Xbox.

Source: https://www.gamestop.com/pdp-web/products/234510/questions?parentid=11107411

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Is it labeled made for oe compatiblw with xbox if not then it wont work

Accessories must be designed for xbox
  4. WinnithedevilKün Win User

Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Hello, thank you for your repeat?

It doesn't make sense for me to get the Adaptive Controller to use my Logitech Extreme 3D joystick. Why not just use it on the XBox Series S console via one of the USB inputs??

Let me try another plan……….

Is it possible to connect the „XBox Series s“ console with a windows 10 PC using USB?

In this case I could use my Joystick as usual and had the voice from the PC Speaker!
  5. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  6. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Why can’t Logitech

2. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...
  5. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  6. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  7. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  8. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  9. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  10. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c