Why cant I upload a gamerpic?

Discus and support Why cant I upload a gamerpic? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the xbox app on pc and phone and have wanted to change my gamerpic by uploading my own photo but the option isn't there. Ive looked at why and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grace Aston, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Grace Aston
    Grace Aston Guest

I have the xbox app on pc and phone and have wanted to change my gamerpic by uploading my own photo but the option isn't there. Ive looked at why and all the answers are saying in 2020 they disabled it. I have changed it after 2020 (Around October 2022) and it had the option. Is there any answers for this? I can change it but its to the default ones.

:)

Grace Aston, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Grace! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I ask if you are using an adult account or a child account?

Please also note that we can only change a custom gamerpic using the Xbox app on mobile and Xbox console.
  3. HybridPurple1874 Win User

Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on xbox one profiles!!!!!

This is dumb why cant we upload custom gamerpics its been over 3 months. C mon xbox ur taking forever just to fix this issues
  4. Blxrry Win User

Xbox Gamerpic

Is this why i cant change my gamerpic customly
  5. MoeZArts Win User

I cant upload a custom gamerpic

This feature is temporarily disabled for everyone and we don't have an ETA when it will be back.

[​IMG]
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I cant upload a custom gamerpic

Adjustments to custom picture uploads

As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments.
    We've temporarily turned off the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds.

See Support XBOX
Thema:

1. Why cant I upload a gamerpic? - Similar Threads - Why cant upload

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  8. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  9. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7