Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have game pass pc. I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate but it keep telling me to try later even after hours of waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justyn Purser, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate

I have game pass pc. I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate but it keep telling me to try later even after hours of waiting

:)

Justyn Purser, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Justyn, I'm sorry it's not working right now.

What you can test is:

Try to upgrade using a browser on the PC (if it sucks, test more than 1 browser)

Try to upgrade using a cell phone, using only your mobile network and not wifi.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. AridLizard Win User

My Xbox live has been cancelled

did you upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass then cancel the Ultimate Gamepass?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can I get a refund as I just bought the normal game pass but want to upgrade to the ultimate version but already spent £8 and then another £12 for ultimate.

Oh dear lord NOOOOO

DONT CLICK REFUND AT ANY COST pls don't listen to the IA

you upgraded your gamepass to ultimate and the time was converted canceling the gamepass

The time was added to your ULTIMATE at the conversion rate

Canceling or refunding the ultimate will end badly ypi forfiet the upgraded time and only get the upgrade cost for ultimate enot the full amount back as gamepass was upgrade
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. FatalDarkprince Win User

Game pass

Hello there, first open up your gamepass app and see if you dont already have gamepass ultimate or unless your regular gamepass is expired. If it doesn't let you upgrade from console, try the browser website or buy a gamepass ultimate giftcard and redeem it. It will automatically upgrade it to ultimate. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Why can't upgrade

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...