Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have game pass pc. I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate but it keep telling me to try later even after hours of waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justyn Purser, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate

I have game pass pc. I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate but it keep telling me to try later even after hours of waiting

:)

Justyn Purser, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Justyn, I'm sorry it's not working right now.

What you can test is:

Try to upgrade using a browser on the PC (if it sucks, test more than 1 browser)

Try to upgrade using a cell phone, using only your mobile network and not wifi.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. AridLizard Win User

My Xbox live has been cancelled

did you upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass then cancel the Ultimate Gamepass?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. FatalDarkprince Win User

Game pass

Hello there, first open up your gamepass app and see if you dont already have gamepass ultimate or unless your regular gamepass is expired. If it doesn't let you upgrade from console, try the browser website or buy a gamepass ultimate giftcard and redeem it. It will automatically upgrade it to ultimate. Hope this helps!
  6. [Farscape] Win User

xbox live

it clearly states when you upgrade to gamepass ultimate that any remaining gold time is converted to gamepass ultimate so when you cancelled gamepass ultimate it cancels the lot.
Thema:

1. Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Why can't upgrade

2. Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11?: Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11? I get to the landing page and after 2 seconds get an error message that the page doesn't exist. I spent 150 Euro 2 Years ago...
  3. Why can't I access online game features on 1 account but the other accounts are fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access online game features on 1 account but the other accounts are fine?: So I was trying to play halo infinite with some friends but it said I had to "authenticate with services" so I waited and I got into the menu but I was unable to join my friends fireteam or play...
  4. Why can't I upgrade my SD movie to uhd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade my SD movie to uhd: Why can't I upgrade my SD movie to uhd 25793b6c-ac85-44bd-be0a-551627a9da73
  5. Why can't I upgrade my Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty MW2 when i own the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade my Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty MW2 when i own the game?: The xbox store states "Existing Modern Warfare 2 Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer." AND STILL when i go into the buy menu it just...
  6. Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?: I recently purchased a year of Gold and wanted to take that deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every time I go to upgrade, it tells me "It looks like something went wrong, but we can help."...
  7. Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium?: Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium? I have tried for several months now, and can't get the premium upgrade. HELP 96d07cac-e3cf-46b4-b864-549a00a66335
  8. Why can't I upgrade my physical copy of COD:Ghosts to XB-one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade my physical copy of COD:Ghosts to XB-one?: Like the title says, I just recently found out that those of us who bought a physical copy of COD: Ghosts for the 360 are out of luck if we want to continue playing on our new XB-one consoles....
  9. Bought 360 digital Version ON DAY ZERO, why can't I upgrade to the One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 360 digital Version ON DAY ZERO, why can't I upgrade to the One?: The question is in the subject, I've yet to see any answers and I would appreciate an answer, simple enough. e8d7db19-e6a9-4d18-bf6b-c0e46f194779
  10. Why can't we upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we upgrade: I mean why can't us regular Xbox one players upgrade to the next version of the Xbox the person has already like iPhone like let's I got a Xbox one why can't the next year I upgrade to Xbox one s...