Why can't I upgrade my SD movie to uhd

Discus and support Why can't I upgrade my SD movie to uhd in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I upgrade my SD movie to uhd 25793b6c-ac85-44bd-be0a-551627a9da73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHR1S2oo9, Nov 18, 2022.

1. CHR1S2oo9
    CHR1S2oo9 Guest

:)

CHR1S2oo9, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CHR1S2OO9

Unfortunately that’s not possible :c
    You may need to purchase the UHD movie if you want that quality

But from SD quality is not possible to pay the difference or similar to get the UHD quality
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

4K movies

Hi,

Sorry about that but what movies ? Cause 4K is not yet available for all the store...

You have to get the option UHD in the description and be sure to select that one NOT HD or SD ( by the way 14.99 per movie should be the HD one… UHD its in average 24.99 or 29.99 per movie… ).

So double check your purchase history > https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders ( display all dates and contents ) , you should see what you purchase exactly
    ( HD / UHD or SD ).

If it was the UHD edition, call Xbox helpdesk to check your Xbox one with an agent > https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If it was the HD, you probably made a little error during the order...

Regards,
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One X should get an "upgrade" to an Ultra HD Blu-ray Player for 4K to be worth it.

Hi,

The One X can already play 4K UHD Blu-Ray movie discs, the same as the One S. There's nothing to upgrade.
  5. consumedsoul Win User

1080p movie on a 4K TV, how does it look like?

1080p looks amazing on 4K (was skeptical as well when I upgraded) - I honestly can't tell on a 65" between my 4K UHD BR vs. regular BR - except for UHD BR's that have HDR.
  6. lhnam Win User

Will Xbox One support H.265?

[quote user="cjhawkins3rd"]

I bought a Samsung UHD TV and run my Xbox One directly though the TV using HDMI. I use the TV optical out to my Sonos system for surround sound. I have found that I can stream UHD movies from my Samsung TV using Netflix. Apparently h.265 compression is
    built-in to the TV. My issue is that Netflix from the Xbox One does not support UHD (or 4K) at this point. Does anyone know if the Xbox will upgrade to support h.265?

[/quote]

[quote user="cjhawkins3rd"]

I bought a Samsung UHD TV and run my Xbox One directly though the TV using HDMI. I use the TV optical out to my Sonos system for surround sound. I have found that I can stream UHD movies from my Samsung TV using Netflix. Apparently h.265 compression is
    built-in to the TV. My issue is that Netflix from the Xbox One does not support UHD (or 4K) at this point. Does anyone know if the Xbox will upgrade to support h.265?

[/quote]
Thema:

1. Why can't I upgrade my SD movie to uhd - Similar Threads - Why can't upgrade

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...