Why can't I update my Minecraft to the latest version?

Discus and support Why can't I update my Minecraft to the latest version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i show version 1.17.10. How do I get version 1.19.0??? 15f2f236-7fc7-4faa-ae61-14fbc61cd894 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charles kuchar, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Why can't I update my Minecraft to the latest version?

i show version 1.17.10. How do I get version 1.19.0???

:)

charles kuchar, Jul 1, 2022
  2. charles kuchar Win User

going thought the install again but it's the old version. i had a problem with this when i played the beta also. i am not on the beta now i think. my ownership of minecraft was when the minecraft xbox came out and i bought that xbox one with minecraft and a version of minecraft for windows also. i had been playing minecraft on java from the 19?? when it was free but i lost that and had to buy java to get back into the java scene. oh well. now i want to play the 1.19.0 version on the xbox but haven't been able to get there yet...
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Yes, that's correct. If you do not remove your account from the Insider program, you can go back anytime.
  4. charles kuchar Win User

doing complete reset again without using anything other than my microsoft signon. downolading insider app right now. will update as i go through the process. i removed the device from the insider program but did not remove the account so i can go back in when i am finished installing the new minecraft, now installing minecraft and the size is 964.96MB. looks like we have progress.
  5. charles kuchar Win User

i recall in booting up it said i was on the list for some data sent to xbox about being in an evaluation program or something like that . i will go through the reset process again and make sure i am not in that evaluation procedure.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I understand your situation. Please make sure you are not on the beta.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Minecraft and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”.

It does not show any update or it shows it but does not update?
Thema:

1. Why can't I update my Minecraft to the latest version? - Similar Threads - Why can't update

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  9. Why Can't I update the Microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I update the Microsoft store?: Everytime time I open the Microsoft store on the series X it tells me I need to update the store, then does nothing when I hit update. Restarting the app, console, and resetting the wifi...
  10. why I can't update and download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can't update and download games: i can't download and update games and the error code is 0x8007045d 12ceb1f6-db6d-4526-8bcd-63278b69dbcd