Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11?

Discus and support Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently got Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered on the PC. I installed the game to my new computer which is running Windows 11. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiAssassinXxii, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11?

Hi,

I have recently got Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered on the PC. I installed the game to my new computer which is running Windows 11. The game installs and plays fine except that it doesn’t pop achievements in the game. The game was showing on my profile but no stats or achievements.

I tried installing the game on my old PC which is running windows 10 and the achievements unlocked as soon as I had met the requirements again (the computer can’t really handle playing the game though).

Any help on what to try to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

iiAssassinXxii, Dec 5, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Make sure you allowed the game access to your Xbox Profile when you started the game for the first time. If you didn't, then the game will not award achievements.
  3. iiAssassinXxii Win User

It wasn't that. For future reference, the "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry" in the Services app needs to be set to automatic and running. Thanks though for the reply.
  4. iiAssassinXxii Win User

I’m certain I had the pop up when I first loaded it up. Is there a way to get it to reauthorise it?
  5. HYPER ACTIVE11 Win User

COD: MW2 Remastered Bundle

I purchased the Modern Warfare 2 remastered bundle in Modern Warfare (2019) and did not recieve anything except the Remastered game. Please fix this.
  6. UBEROWNER Win User

Reward statements not adding up

I remember purchasing solitaire and the infinite warfare/modern warfare remaster bundle
Thema:

1. Why can’t I unlock achievements on Modern Warfare remastered on Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why can’t unlock

2. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  3. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  4. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  5. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  6. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  7. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...
  8. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  9. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  10. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...