Why can’t I unlock achievements after transferring from ps4 to ps5?

Discus and support Why can’t I unlock achievements after transferring from ps4 to ps5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to unlock achievements after transferring from my ps4 to my ps5.. I have been on survival for the last 3 months and have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeniah Ortiz, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Jeniah Ortiz
    Jeniah Ortiz Guest

I have not been able to unlock achievements after transferring from my ps4 to my ps5.. I have been on survival for the last 3 months and have not unlocked anything, I have also tried to make other worlds and attempt to get achievements and it doesn’t work. I have backed it up, deleted it and then reinstalled but nothing seems to work. How can I fix this issue?

:)

Jeniah Ortiz, Feb 20, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox home switches

It's about the primary console switches there is none for the ps5 it wouldn't.let.me

Saying I don't need to change my primary console from my ps4 to my ps5 (sold.the ps4)

Ironically ps4 ps3 and vita had to be primary designated annoyed me
  3. ProphecyCometh Win User

I have an achievement out of order!

Each achievement unlocks with a certain timestamp on it. If I did it after all single player achievements were done it should not be unlocked at an earlier date. Hence why its wrong!
  4. William Kleinsteuber Win User

how do I get my minecraft legends deluxe skin pack rewards?

I am having the same issue but on ps5 I predownloaded the game and once it released I did not recieve the rewards and I can’t download it from the store as it says I own the deluxe edition hence can’t get it from the shop.Any tips on how to fix?
    I also have this issue on the ps5. I am currently going through tech support to get it resolved.
  5. Redneck8819 Win User

Halo: Spartan ****

Yeah everything is the same. After I originally beat it on W8 I played it on the 360 and the One and all the progress transferred and the achievement unlocked once I beat the last level of every mission
  6. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.

It would beat the purpose of unlocking achievements altogether if after a few years those achievements automatically unlocked themselves. Why would anyone bother trying to unlock those achievements that are rare/hardest to get if they knew they would auto-unlock
    towards the end of the game's lifespan? I don't bother much about achievements anymore unless they're fun. I find I enjoy games more when i'm not focusing on the achievements these days.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. Why can’t I unlock achievements after transferring from ps4 to ps5? - Similar Threads - Why can’t unlock

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  6. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  7. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  8. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  9. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  10. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....