Why can’t I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft?

Discus and support Why can’t I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just like the title says, I’m unable to unlink my Microsoft account from my Minecraft account. Here’s some information about my situation: - I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DX3Q, Jan 26, 2023.

1. DX3Q
    DX3Q Guest

Just like the title says, I’m unable to unlink my Microsoft account from my Minecraft account.

Here’s some information about my situation:

- I’m playing on a PlayStation 4

- I’m trying to link whatever account could be linked to my Minecraft PS4 account

- I’ve already contacted Minecraft support. They have nothing to do with account management.

- I’ve also tried contacting Xbox support, but neither call nor chat is supported.

In Minecraft, to play on realms and servers, you need to log into a Microsoft account. A long time ago, I logged into a Microsoft account that I used to play on both realms and servers. I was logged out for an unknown reason and then I just forgot about it. When I wanted to play on a server again, I couldn’t since I had to sign in to my linked Microsoft account (which is the first account I had) but I had forgotten the email and password for it (I still remember the gamer tag though).

Basically, I want to contact Xbox support so that they can help me with this problem and unlink my account, although, when I tried, I just couldn’t find a way to do it. They don’t have a specific category for this type of thing. All I need is for them to unlink my old account so that I can link a new one.

If you can help me with this issue then I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

:)

2. claudioramos123 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  3. Claudius.H Win User

Merged a wrong Skype accout on Xbox One - need help

4. sad doodle Win User

I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?

I forgot I used my email from my brothers microsoft account, so when I went to link mine it connected to his account, I removed my email and created a new microsoft account for myself and when I tried to link it (I assumed since it was the same email it
    would have to follow my new microsoft account) but to no avail, now I'm screwed lol
  5. Cautious Kate Win User

6. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
Thema:

1. Why can’t I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Why can’t unlink

2. Why I can’t join Napoleonic wars in roblox in my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t join Napoleonic wars in roblox in my xbox?: Why I can’t join Napoleonic wars in roblox in my xbox? e193f110-11e3-43ac-a02e-23e9227fb4fb
  3. why can’t I chat in minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t I chat in minecraft: Hi, I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and yesterday when I joined my realm it said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up please ensure that...
  4. Why can’t I join my friends on GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friends on GTA Online: So I try to join my friends in gta online and it pulls up the game card of GTA V when I already own online but I don’t own story please can someone help? 8c8d0106-33ad-4887-b6e0-03c8583a0baa
  5. Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?: I’m trying to log into the same account I migrated to Microsoft. I migrated the account from Mojang to Microsoft last year. Every time I try to log into the Minecraft launcher, it tells me to...
  6. Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...: This has been an on going issue since 2013 from the looks of other threads. What will it take for Microsoft to allow users who willingly paid the $10 to actually change the capitalization of their...
  7. Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?: Hey Microsoft, it’s about Forza Horizon 4 I bought every car DLC pack but one and it is the bond car pack also i bought the lego speed champion pack and it says I still need to buy it. I just wish...
  8. Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them: When I manage the game I can see I have purchased the add ons and two expansion packs but when I go to play the game they wont connect 40b183f0-310f-4bb3-b9d9-5ceb17c0fac0
  9. RESOLVED Why can’t I change my Minecraft Java username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    RESOLVED Why can’t I change my Minecraft Java username?: For some reason i didn’t do anything and it just works now I want to change my minecraft java username, but for some reason, no matter what i type it says that it’s offensive or is already taken....
  10. Why can’t I sign into the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign into the Xbox app?: Hi, I downloaded the Xbox app to play with some friends and it wont let me sign in. I tried restarting my iPad uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but everything I try doesn’t work. All it does...