Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because...

Discus and support Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because the dlc doesnt run ingame i already tried uninstalling from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JUAN RIVAEL SWAWIDJAYA, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because...

Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because the dlc doesnt run ingame

i already tried uninstalling from xbox apps and microsoft store but i still couldn't uninstalled the dlc?

does anyone knows how to uninstalled it?

Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because... [​IMG]

:)

JUAN RIVAEL SWAWIDJAYA, Jan 10, 2023
  2. JUAN RIVAEL SWAWIDJA Win User

Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because the dlc doesnt run ingame

Yes i already do the start guide and the icon is already showing, but when i go there and start the event it only shows me the video trailer and telling me to install the dlc ( i already installed it). i want to reinstall it but i can't its like the system is preventing me to uninstall the dlc

do u have any suggestion?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

What is happening to prevent you from playing the Hot Wheels content? Have you completed the required steps to unlock the content within the game?

[​IMG]
  4. GouyYT Win User

Forza Horizon 5 isnt downloading for xbox app

Yes I uninstalled it but I had to reinstall it in order to download Forza horizon 5
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  6. Brendan Bennett Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

It became available to install on June 19, but it won't be released to play until July 19.
    I am having an issue aswell I have the game update + dlc installed and I still can’t launch the hot wheels expedition to start the dlc it’s asking me to install a already installed dlc pack while saying I don’t have it installed.
Thema:

Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because...

1. Why can't i uninstall forza horizon 5 hotwheels dlc? i wanna try to reinstall it because... - Similar Threads - Why can't uninstall

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...