Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...

Discus and support Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It is really strange how I can hear other people talk in the party chat but I can't. And I have tried with 2 different mics and tried both mics for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by luke dickson, Dec 5, 2022.

1. luke dickson
    luke dickson Guest

Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass...

It is really strange how I can hear other people talk in the party chat but I can't. And I have tried with 2 different mics and tried both mics for a phone call on my phone and they both work fine.

:)

luke dickson, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass ultimate?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your party chat problem.

You might want to check some troubleshooting steps on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

You can also try resetting your Xbox.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

Hope that helps!
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Muting

Just have everyone join a Xbox Live party chat. That way you will hear all your family and can talk to each other regardless of what game they are playing.

Being in an Xbox live party is better so if someone in your group gets dropped from a game they can still talk to everyone. In game chat they would not be able to do that.
  4. Mister BuzzBee Win User

How can Xbox Live Compete with Rewards like PSN+ does.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

For me, a gamer, I only care about two things from Xbox Live Gold: playing online and party chat. Both of those services should be free. So Xbox Live Gold is crap to me.

[/quote]

Party Chat is the only reason I'm still a Gold member, I really would miss partying up with friends/family even when we all playing different games on different systems.

Isn't MS getting rid of the party chat as we know it now and will be using Skype? and the talk is Sony will intrduce some sort of party chat next generation so it will be interesting to see then if Sony continue to give away free games plus other things like
    they do now how Microsoft will reply because in my opinion they will have to.
  5. KillerIn3D Win User

party chat killed xbox community

I personally disagree, if people do not feel like talking publicly to other people in the lobby of the game your playing, then they just start a party chat so the person can talk to their friends. If know one is talking in the lobby, then you make a party
    chat with one of your friends. But yes there is a down side to this. If you have no friends and your new to xbox live and you need some friends to play with. Most of the people that have a mic are in party chat. But there is a 50/50 chance of that happening.
    Thats why you come to the forums. Cant find nobody to talk to on xbox live cause they are all in party chat. Come here and make new friends! :D
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hi, the Xbox game pass will not work on an Xbox 360. Game pass gives access to over 100 games you can play for duration of subscription.

Gold Live allows for multiplayer access, party chat and games with gold.
Thema:

1. Why can't I talk to others in a party chat after stitching from xbox live gold to game pass... - Similar Threads - Why can't talk

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  8. Why can't I talk to people in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk to people in game: In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them c1642389-5a43-4b84-884c-c6b12ce7d9d2
  9. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  10. Why can't I talk in chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I talk in chat: I got a yellow notice that said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up" and I followed the instructions to fix it and it is on allow but I still can't...