Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?

Discus and support Why can't I talk to anyone that can help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm done doing what i need to around my house so I decide to play xbox. 5 minutes later my xbox live service goes down. Ok let me check the Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jawajskillz, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Jawajskillz
    Jawajskillz Guest

I'm done doing what i need to around my house so I decide to play xbox. 5 minutes later my xbox live service goes down. Ok let me check the Xbox live service status. EVERYTHING IS OKAY it says. I'm confused why does it always say it's okay when I'm having
    problems. I go online to the xbox support website and now it's stuck loading. I can't access the xbox support page. That's fine it's not like it the ONLY WAY to get in contact with a REAL PERSON. Now I'm here stuck not knowing if something is actually happening
    or not. I'm so frustrated I want to break every microsoft related object in my house. Why can't there just be a normal phone number to call a real person. And why can't I get onto the website? And why does microsoft say everything is okay?

:)

Jawajskillz, Mar 16, 2020
  2. madman287 Win User

Xbox support are investigating the problem
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. BiohazardBR Win User

i know this is really frustating, maybe they can do something.
  5. Highasaur Win User

triton headset

can please anyone help me why my new tritons i cant talk out of them and no there not muted
  6. Zy INF3RNOz x7x Win User

Can't play multiplayer anymore

Can anyone explain me ? i paid this **** gold so what's the problem why i can't play on multiplayer ? anyone from microsoft can help me or what ?
Thema:

1. Why can't I talk to anyone that can help? - Similar Threads - Why can't talk

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  8. Why can't I talk to people in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk to people in game: In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them c1642389-5a43-4b84-884c-c6b12ce7d9d2
  9. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  10. Why can't I talk in chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I talk in chat: I got a yellow notice that said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up" and I followed the instructions to fix it and it is on allow but I still can't...