Why cant i talk or message my friends?

Discus and support Why cant i talk or message my friends? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Idk why I cant but it will not allow me to speak or message my friends. I believe I can still play online but I have no clue why I cant talk to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MySinisterSoul, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Why cant i talk or message my friends?

Idk why I cant but it will not allow me to speak or message my friends. I believe I can still play online but I have no clue why I cant talk to my buds. The only thing that comes up when I try to message someone is "You cannot due this activity due to a
    past activity". If anyone like to tell me what's going on, it be much appreciated.

:)

MySinisterSoul, Oct 23, 2017
  2. i cant talk to friends or send messages

my account just recently got unsuspended and i still cant talk to anybody or send messages and i dont know why.

OMG its Harpo, Oct 23, 2017
  3. danwlfc
    danwlfc Guest
    I cant talk or send messages

my communication ban expired days ago but for some reason I can't talk or send messages on Xbox 1 I have deleted profile hard reset everything please come up with a solution

danwlfc, Oct 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. bowski477 Win User

i cant talk in group and cant send messages

If you have a communications ban it would be listed on enforcement.xbox.com. You can file a case review if eligible from there. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why cant i message

8. crunchycamsta Win User

Cannot recover gamertags

your not even talking about a gamertag your talking about a GAME i cant recover my gamertag i get the message cannot recover gamertag try again later
  9. Highasaur Win User

triton headset

can please anyone help me why my new tritons i cant talk out of them and no there not muted
Thema:

1. Why cant i talk or message my friends? - Similar Threads - Why cant talk

2. I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why: https://imgur.com/a/VFfDJVG Here is the pic to show you what i see 92b879b3-0d46-4b2c-9912-a29744d307de
  3. Why cant I see the chat in minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I see the chat in minecraft?: I have been trying to chat in minecraft bedrock edition on multiple servers, but I can not seem to see their messages. I dont think they can see mine either. I also kept being redirected to this...
  4. Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?: I've literally just bought minecraft for my playstation and tried linking my Microsoft account to it and have gotten the "Oops!" Error saying that my Microsoft account is already linked to a...
  5. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?: Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends lists, have multiplayer enabled, start in the...
  6. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  7. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  8. Idk why but I cant text and talk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Idk why but I cant text and talk: It said something about notice of Xbox enforcement actin pls help if 95b6a356-5b1a-40a2-97bc-bd4b0eb60322
  9. Why is game chat on Xbox messed up saying “in console chat only” I cant talk with anyone on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is game chat on Xbox messed up saying “in console chat only” I cant talk with anyone on...: Every time i get in a game of fortnite i can almost never hear the orher person becsuse “console chat only” or something along those lines. Very very over it any solutions if not time to post the...
  10. Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i got banned on enforcement history and i cant talk in partys and cant send messages: i cant do anything please help me get rid of this ban and i cant even now apply for a case so please help me xbox support i cant even talk in partys and cant even send a message so please help me...