why can’t I take clips, but I can take screenshots??

Discus and support why can’t I take clips, but I can take screenshots?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; bruh submitted by /u/justinagain [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/justinagain, Jan 7, 2023.

1. why can’t I take clips, but I can take screenshots??

/u/justinagain, Jan 7, 2023
  2. oNebly Win User

I can’t take clips

Hey,

You might have to delete some of your clips cuase your storage might be maxed out.

Sorry about your problem
  3. xl ACruz7 lx Win User

I can’t take clips

Verifica que no tengas lleno tu consola de clips al tenerla llena ya no te permitira subir hasta que liberes espació

Espero haberte ayudado
  4. Tomesso Win User

I can’t take clips

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.

Try performing the hard reset exactly like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

I hope this helps.
  5. Zachs Vibes Win User

I can’t take clips

Im also having this problem (including a huge amount of people from reddit) where clips won't be taken when we record them. Are completely corrupted and won't open. Aren't recording full clips and freezing 1 second into clip. Simply not even recording when
    you record.

**HARD RESETTING DOES NOT WORK**

Ever since the bug with xbox gamerscore being taken away or re-unlocking old achievements and resetting lots of your gamerscore has happened, is when all these capture problems has happened.

I've been having problems with corrupted clips for months on the new Modern Warfare game, but never with other games up until this point and im tired of this problem. Not just that but the **UPLOAD STUDIO APP HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN YEARS AND IS BROKEN ALSO**

When using Upload Studio trimming clips is a pain because usually the game sound gets distorted and doesn't sync with the clip ontop of dropping the quality of said clip also. Making the app useless when using their content creator option for making montages
    and whatnot (which usually lost quality when completed uploading and unsynced sound already)

*edit* i also have plenty of space on my xbox/external hard drives so thats not the problem either.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can’t you take screenshots or clips of the UI?

Because screenshots are from the GPU frame buffer, which doesn't include UI elements that are added later in the chain as an overlay
Thema:

why can’t I take clips, but I can take screenshots??

1. why can’t I take clips, but I can take screenshots?? - Similar Threads - why can’t clips

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  5. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  6. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  7. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  8. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...
  9. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  10. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...