Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?

Discus and support Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to begin streaming MSFS, it says "this game does not support streaming." Is there any way around this or will it be fixed in the future?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Griffin Pauly, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?

When I try to begin streaming MSFS, it says "this game does not support streaming." Is there any way around this or will it be fixed in the future? Thanks

:)

Griffin Pauly, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Griffin! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I confirm if you can stream your other games via cloud gaming except MSFS?

If that's the case, I am afraid it's not supported this time for that particular game.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

I think you can't stream to YouTube because Xbox want to support Mixer 🤔
    Then why is there a Twitch app? If Microsoft were so hell bent to only support Mixer, there wouldn't be a Twitch App. And yet, you can still stream to Twitch.

It's really up to YouTube to get a working streaming app on the Xbox One.

So please suggest to YouTube to create a Xbox One streaming app.
  4. Kristinamarkez Win User

Xbox One twitch app question

Noooo. Let me explain it better.

I stream with my Elgato, obviously that means no Xbone twitch app streaming... HOWEVER, this also means I can't view the Twitch chat straight from my game screen...which sucks.-

I was just curious if there were any plans to make your own twitch chat viewable via the app without streaming from the app?
  5. Adam Jarman Win User

Subscription not working with family

Ok, so after some more investigation we've found that game pass is working on the other accounts and that you can install and play games, but cloud gaming which we have previously used to run MSFS 2020 on, is only available on my account which is the one paying. Is cloud gaming supposed to be available on all accounts or just the paying one?
  6. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

Thema:

1. Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Why can't stream

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  6. Why can't I stream my games on discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I stream my games on discord: I was in server with friend on discord and I tried to stream my Xbox series s and it wasn't working it would say your live stream stopped working trying again but a few days before it was working...
  7. Why Can't I Stream?????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Can't I Stream?????: Hi all, I'm currently trying to stream some Crackdown 3 for a YouTube series I'm trying to make, however every time I click the "Start your stream" button I am told to link my Twitch account to my...
  8. Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream on my tablet over wifi?: I can't cloud stream on my android tablet through my wifi. It's a 5ghz connection and I used to be able to, but has stopped in the past couple of weeks. I haven't changed any settings in my...
  9. Why can't I stream games to discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't I stream games to discord?: I got my xbox yesterday as I wanted to start using gamepass since it has a lot of great games I wanna play and stream to my friends but I still don't have the option to stream to discord even...
  10. Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?: I have Game Pass Ultimate but instead of giving me the option to play the game with Cloud Streaming it says that it's installable and that I can manage the game. But when I press the manage button...