Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox?

Discus and support Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I start or join a xbox party/chat on my xbox? ab26a1bc-1f6c-4196-9fac-d93bf18e1b3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T Bone USDA, Jan 23, 2023.

1. T Bone USDA
    T Bone USDA Guest

Why can't I start or join a xbox party/chat on my xbox?

:)

T Bone USDA, Jan 23, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Let's verify first if there is an issue with your network connections.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select General.

Select Network.

Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.

On the right side of the Network

Please test both the network connection and multiplayer connection. Let me know if both tests are good.

Provide me the errors you are getting from both connection tests.
  3. RyanRitterbusch ✔ Win User

Strict NAT, Tried everything

same thing, strict nat when I plug it in from the wall. Its very frustrating I can chat with my friend in a Ghosts lobby, but when I join the Xbox Live party I can't hear him or it says "You can't join the party right now". 360 never had this problem don't
    know why it would start now
  4. MLG G4M3R45 Win User

feedback? how?

Ugh! There's still a bug that keeps me from joining partys'. I tried joining my friends party but it kept on saying can't connect to xbox live party, same for my friends, they can't join my party's unless they reset their (turn off/turn back on) xbox.
  5. ActaINonIVerba Win User

HUGE Probmlem On The Xbox on Windows 10 Party Chat

I too am not able to join or start a party on my Windows 10 Xbox App. Every time I click to join or start a party, the Xbox App crashes and goes back to my desktop home screen.
  6. WraggyTheGamer Win User

Problems with party chat

why is it that I still can not switch to party chat I join a party (when the xbox lets me after 20min off trying to join the party) and when I do get in it will not let me switch to party chat starting to feel like iv been ripped off with the xbox one seaming
    the 360 is better in every way
Thema:

1. Why can't I start or join a xbox party on my xbox? - Similar Threads - Why can't start

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  7. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...
  8. Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409): I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409) I have repaired verified, Restarted pc...
  9. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.: I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening? 9d4302ad-3fcf-4763-8f8d-422f649dbb5e
  10. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?: For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425