Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

Discus and support Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app. 13245808-1897-42fc-bb2e-82d4e0be7425 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Crispybiscuits8, May 7, 2023.

1. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app?

For some reason I can't create or join parties on Xbox app.

:)

Crispybiscuits8, May 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Are you getting any error?
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Why can't i join or create parties?

Hi,

Could be 3 différents things...

The 1st one to check : Are you ban ? > https://enforcement.xbox.com , sign in and check if you dont have any restriction on your account via your records

If not, 2nd thing to check its your NAT , its should be open > https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

If open , 3rd thing to check its your privacy settings , you should have the right to search / create parties, chat with others… > https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids

Hope it help
  4. Sayann X Win User

Why can't i join or create parties?

Hello

Did you try to clear the cache?

For an Xbox One stays pressed the ignition button on the front of your console for 10 seconds, wait 30 sec, restart the console.
  5. JaminSS15 Win User

(error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile

i tryed It so many times and it didn't work the xbox app is still broken i still can't start a party still i think the app needs a update. ☺👍
  6. ShiFty DetoX Win User

Is there a setting to *not* use the PC mic/headphones for party chat?

hey how did you use your mic in xbox app party chat in the first place? i launched "start a party (beta)" and it shows my mic, but i can't talk or hear anyone in the party chat. and my mic is the default recording device
Thema:

1. Why can't I start or create parties on Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Why can't start

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...
  9. Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409): I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409) I have repaired verified, Restarted pc...
  10. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.: I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening? 9d4302ad-3fcf-4763-8f8d-422f649dbb5e