WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.

Discus and support WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've spent a lot of money over a lot of years on xbox products, so not being able to call or even request a call from customer service when the brand... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DisgruntledGamer, Nov 2, 2022.

1. WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.

I've spent a lot of money over a lot of years on xbox products, so not being able to call or even request a call from customer service when the brand new product you sold me stops working, is reeeally frustrating. I wonder if Sony has real customer support??

:)

DisgruntledGamer, Nov 2, 2022
  2. DisgruntledGamer Win User

WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless.

Reeally:/ well thanks for your reply. The reason I tried to call was for the friends list issue, so thanks for clearing that up!
  3. AriosGundam Win User

Sony has even worse customer support and cares even less. They just lost almost every exclusive trust me xbox or pc is the place to be. The xbox servers and or website is being attacked right now. We cant even access our friends list. They usually get it fixed within a day. I would reset your password just to be safe I have had 5 unauthorized sign in attempts to day alone
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DisgruntledGamer

I see that you’re facing issue with your friends list.

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a current outage and you can double check this here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Please keep an eye there

Hopefully the team is going to fix it as soon as possible
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online actually speaking is it possible??

Chatting is better and quicker. I think you can only request a call back now. I think they've recently stopped the option to call and speak with someone.
  6. GregGrobarcik Win User

One guide not showing channel info

Anyone get anywhere requesting a chat or call back? My one guide has been useless couple days now and tried everything, including seeing different providers and still speaks 'no info available'
Thema:

1. WHY!? Can't I speak with someone or request a call? The chat bots are next to useless. - Similar Threads - WHY Can't speak

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  8. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  9. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  10. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6