Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

Discus and support Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrian Finnis, May 21, 2023.

1. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any help what so ever

:)

Adrian Finnis, May 21, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are doing well!

Can you tell us what exactly is happening? Is this error showing when you are signing in your Microsoft account on your Xbox 360 console?

If you are somehow trying to create a new account on the console, try creating an Xbox gamertag first via website at https://account.xbox.com/profile page. Once you have one, try to sign back in on the Xbox 360 device, also take note that the password of your account should be less than 16 characters as that might cause issue signing in.

If error is with regards to connection, this link might help for the troubleshooter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. ZXspectrum76 Win User

Unreliable

Can't understand why I can't login to live on my xbo, my xbox 360 can!! But I haven't got cod aw for my 360 ffs!!!!! And also why can my freinds sign in on xbo and I cant?) they only live about 2 minutes away from me!!!!!
  4. The FamousS One Win User

Connecting from Iran

C'mon man! XBOX 360, a gaming console CANT HELP THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAN! And im not gonna give my console to 'em! If microsoft really follows the Federal Laws, Then why they are letting Iranians to Sign up for live? THIS IS ALL IM SAYIN : BAN THEIR IP! NOT
    THEIR ACCOUNTS! Ya know what? I think when we are talkin bout money, microsoft doesnt obey the rules, but when Iranians buy Gold and Points, then microsoft obeys!

Thats it! And my Xbox is for personal use, not for sell and ... ! Its not a crime! is it?!
  5. Resenwuh Win User
  6. Resenwuh Win User

Connected to the internet but can't connect to Xbox Live

Thema:

1. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console - Similar Threads - Why cant sign

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  7. Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?: I already know the issue, was wondering if you could provide a solution. When attempting to sign into the xbox app on Windows 10 it doesn't let me sign in, instead it returns to the xbox app home...
  8. Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360: I was on my xbox one trying to play an xbox 360 game. When i try to sign into my account the email associated with my account does not work. Somebody please help me i have just spent 15 dollars on...
  9. Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?: i cannot choose the gamertag 32c3388c-767a-418f-a77c-860d2b5e8457
  10. Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?: Hi, a couple of days ago my son had problems trying to load his game on his x box, as it was slow to load he signed out and then tried to sign in to my account on his x box. He then got the...