Why cant I sign into xbox live through any 3rd party company?

Discus and support Why cant I sign into xbox live through any 3rd party company? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to sign into bungie and epic with my xbox account but I cant. I had a communication suspension once but that was over 150 days ago. Is that why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UdedlolXD69, Nov 6, 2021.

1. UdedlolXD69
    UdedlolXD69 Guest

I want to sign into bungie and epic with my xbox account but I cant. I had a communication suspension once but that was over 150 days ago. Is that why or is it something else?

:)

UdedlolXD69, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi UdedlolXD69! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to change your privacy settings to allow you sign into third party sites

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  3. ImAJuicyMango Win User

Tracking number for purchased item that I have not received

Xbox Support cant help you if it was purchased via a 3rd Party Company.
  4. Doc Holliday x Win User

Halo 5 Guardians: E3 Hololens Experience

One more thing you say microsoft is losing 3rd party support why because they decided to show more first party ill take first party over 3rd party any day of the weak and lets not forget other companies cant compete against microsoft when it comes to money
    sony got cod because ms didnt want it anymore
  5. PMathan Win User

Xbox apps don't work without Xbox live.

Live is only for authentication, after that the apps connect to the various 3rd party services. These are not delivered through the xbox live network. That's why if you are already logged in and live goes down you can still use 3rd party apps.
  6. onyxishere Win User

3rd party companies

No. Microsoft has no affiliation with 3rd party sellers nor do they warranty any item that is manufactured by 3rd party.
Thema:

1. Why cant I sign into xbox live through any 3rd party company? - Similar Threads - Why cant sign

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  6. Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?: I already know the issue, was wondering if you could provide a solution. When attempting to sign into the xbox app on Windows 10 it doesn't let me sign in, instead it returns to the xbox app home...
  7. Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360: I was on my xbox one trying to play an xbox 360 game. When i try to sign into my account the email associated with my account does not work. Somebody please help me i have just spent 15 dollars on...
  8. Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?: i cannot choose the gamertag 32c3388c-767a-418f-a77c-860d2b5e8457
  9. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...
  10. Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?: Hi, a couple of days ago my son had problems trying to load his game on his x box, as it was slow to load he signed out and then tried to sign in to my account on his x box. He then got the...