Why can’t I sign into the Xbox app?

Discus and support Why can’t I sign into the Xbox app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded the Xbox app to play with some friends and it wont let me sign in. I tried restarting my iPad uninstalling and reinstalling the app,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phillip payne1, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Why can’t I sign into the Xbox app?

Hi, I downloaded the Xbox app to play with some friends and it wont let me sign in. I tried restarting my iPad uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but everything I try doesn’t work. All it does is show the sign in screen, when I press sign in it doesn’t show anything else and it wont pull any other page up.

:)

Phillip payne1, Jan 21, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Phillip. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
  3. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  4. RYAN RIPPER11 Win User

Why can’t I sign in?

Hi,

For first try to log in to the Xbox site (Xbox.com)

If it still doesn't work you should check if your profile hasn't been
    banned
    or deleted at the site:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If it still doesn't seem to work try to login at microsoft.com and see if there are problems whit your account.

Happy Holidays!!!
  5. Ben4724 Win User

why can’t i sign in?

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

Can you tell us what is happening or any error messages when you are trying to sign in your account on your Xbox series X?

Also, you can try these steps if you are still on the process of setting up your console https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can try to assist further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Why can’t I sign in?

Good day

Have you lerformed a hard reset/power cycle on your console.

It is done by pressing and holding the Xbox logo in the front until it switches off.

Waiting 30 seconds before switching it back on.

Let us know if it worked, if not we can see what else can be done.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I sign into the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Why can’t sign

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  4. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  5. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  6. Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?: I can’t sign in to my account on the series x. When I press make me account it loads for about 10 seconds and then it takes me back to the home menu. 160c9954-4811-446e-9a4c-0da8f70cc098
  7. Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?: Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge? So, I’ve met the criteria for signing up to the Xbox Ambassador Program, but once the “view the Xbox Ambassador Pledge”-window redirects me to the...
  8. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X: I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find but it still isn’t working....
  9. why can’t i sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t i sign in?: can’t sign into my brand new series X after set up 144bdb20-6f7d-48f0-aa29-bf37773f0456
  10. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82