Why can't I sign into my XBOX account on my PC?

Discus and support Why can't I sign into my XBOX account on my PC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was able to log in and install a few games from the xbox application on my PC a while ago(probably around a year ago now). Now, I try to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BmanBC, Feb 27, 2023.

1. BmanBC
    BmanBC Guest

I was able to log in and install a few games from the xbox application on my PC a while ago(probably around a year ago now). Now, I try to use the application, but it won't even let me sign in. I haven't tried playing the games I've installed, but whenever I try to hit "sign in" it tries to pull up what I'd imagine is a sign on screen, but closes before it loads. It keeps the application open, but never logs in. I've tried deleting the application and reinstalling it through the .exe, but it's having the same issue.

To be clear, it has my store account logged in and everything, but it won't let me sign into my Microsoft account. I have no problems with my Microsoft account, I use it for Minecraft java frequently.

:)

BmanBC, Feb 27, 2023
  2. BmanBC Win User

I am using Windows 10 and am on the latest release.

I am playing on PC.

And I have the Xbox App, Console Companion App, Game Bar, etc.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BmanBC, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. Guddang775 Win User

Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

Why can't I sign into my Xbox one? I can sign into it via the PC or even my cell, but not my Xbox one. It gives an error code saying we couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account on live. Sign in: 0x80072EE7

This is bullcrap. Third time within two months. C'mon.
  5. BlazingJackBoy Win User

i cannot sign in my microsoft account on xbox windows 11, sign in button does nothing

thanks for replying, but the issues still not resolve

i still can't sign in my account to xbox apps on my pc :(
  6. Georges C. Win User

why can't i sign into my account?

Thema:

1. Why can't I sign into my XBOX account on my PC? - Similar Threads - Why can't sign

2. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  3. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  4. why can't i sign in xbox site

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't i sign in xbox site: Every time I try to sign in Xbox site it keeps reloading and doesn't redirect me into the login page I think it's a bug or something, so if you can help me in activating my Microsoft account as an...
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. why can't I sign into xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I sign into xbox?: I've had this console a little over a year now and I have never had this issue now all of a sudden I turn in on and it won't sign me in. I have tried both wireless/wired connection same thing so...
  7. Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?: When I try to sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account, it just throws me back to the main page. And once I try to sign in again, it won't let me enter my email as it takes me straight back to the...
  8. Why can't I sign into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox Series S?: I don't know what could have caused this. I have had my series S for about 2 years. Out of nowhere, it signed me out of my Xbox account and I haven't been able to sign back in. It literally will...
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...