why can't i sign in xbox site

Discus and support why can't i sign in xbox site in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign in Xbox site it keeps reloading and doesn't redirect me into the login page I think it's a bug or something, so if you can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MO RIF3T, Nov 24, 2023.

1. MO RIF3T
    MO RIF3T Guest

Every time I try to sign in Xbox site it keeps reloading and doesn't redirect me into the login page I think it's a bug or something, so if you can help me in activating my Microsoft account as an Xbox one that would be great .

:)

MO RIF3T, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello MO RIF3T,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having trouble signing in your Microsoft account because the site keeps on reloading. Let us check what is causing the issue so that you can be able to sign in your Microsoft account without a problem.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Which specific site are you signing your Microsoft account?

2. Have you tried different devices to sign in your Microsoft account to Xbox sites?

3. When was the last time you were able to sign in your Microsoft account without a problem?

For the meantime, here are the steps that we can try:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can often resolve issues with website loading and sign-in problems.

2. Try signing in using a different browser or device. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your current browser or device.

3. Check your Microsoft account status. Make sure your account is active and not locked or suspended. Sign in through the account landing page or here: https://account.microsoft.com

4. Reset your Microsoft account password. This can help resolve issues with sign-in problems.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello MO RIF3T,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. KILLA0313 Win User

Can’t sign into Xbox live

I have 2 xbox's and I can't sign in to either one... but I can sign in to this site to reply lol
  5. Leomnl0af Win User

Won't let me sign in?

I tried with a separate microsoft account and it failed to work on the xbox site as well. I tried with both on the microsoft site and they worked fine, but I can't seem to sign in on the xbox one without it reloading and refraining from signing me in.
  6. CarTzy Win User

why can't I sign into xbox?

Hello saskia rose,

Please observe if the issue reappears, I recommend that you speak with our live support team for them to further investigate on what is going on with your account.
Thema:

1. why can't i sign in xbox site - Similar Threads - why can't sign

2. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  3. What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the reason why I can't sign in my Xbox: What is the reason why I can't sign in 5c33e0a2-7c93-424d-85da-79c420840a76
  4. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  5. why can't I sign into xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I sign into xbox?: I've had this console a little over a year now and I have never had this issue now all of a sudden I turn in on and it won't sign me in. I have tried both wireless/wired connection same thing so...
  6. Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account?: When I try to sign in to Xbox with my Gmail account, it just throws me back to the main page. And once I try to sign in again, it won't let me enter my email as it takes me straight back to the...
  7. Why can't I sign into my Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox Series S?: I don't know what could have caused this. I have had my series S for about 2 years. Out of nowhere, it signed me out of my Xbox account and I haven't been able to sign back in. It literally will...
  8. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  9. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...
  10. Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...: Hi recently i cannot sign into to my xbox one account when I'm trying to play world at war with the disk I have installed ' before everything was ok could play all games on it I know it is...