Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

Discus and support Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, a couple of days ago my son had problems trying to load his game on his x box, as it was slow to load he signed out and then tried to sign in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ade Connell, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Ade Connell
    Ade Connell Guest

Hi, a couple of days ago my son had problems trying to load his game on his x box, as it was slow to load he signed out and then tried to sign in to my account on his x box. He then got the password wrong so then signed in to his. But since this we cannot sign in to either x box even though they are both connected to the Internet and have strong signals! Going round the bend trying to figure out why we can't sign in! Can anyone help at all? Thanks

:)

Ade Connell, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I totally understand your frustrations but no worries it's a great improvement that you are able to sign in to the accounts now.

If I may ask, may I know which account was the Forza Horizon 5 game purchased at?

If it's on your account, please sign in to your account on the console, then press the Xbox menu button > go to Personalization > My home Xbox > Then please select Set this account as home Xbox.

Once it's confirmed, sign out from the console and have your son sign in on his account then try to play the game Forza Horizon 5 to see if it works.

Please take your time and let's hope for the best.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Oh you've got nothing to worry! Rest assured that factory reset keep my games and apps will not delete your in-game purchases or saved data progresses as both are permanent to the account where it was acquired.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I understand, have you performed factory reset on both consoles? If not yet, please try to perform the factory reset keep my games and apps on your Xbox One S console > then check if it works.

If it still doesn't work, may I have the exact error message upon attempting to log in to your accounts on your Xbox One S, please?
  5. Ade Connell Win User

Hi, thank you for the reply! It will let me sign in to his account on my phone, but when trying to sign in on his x box it comes up with the message "we can't sign you in.try again in a few minutes or check service status in x box assist ( Ox87DD19) it's done this since Friday, and is the same when trying to sign in my my x box account!
  6. Ade Connell Win User

Habmve reset mine too and still can't sign in, coming up with different codes as well as the one I mentioned on my sins its also coming up with (0x87DD0017) and this (0x87DD0019)
Thema:

1. Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts? - Similar Threads - Why cant sign

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  6. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  7. Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?: I already know the issue, was wondering if you could provide a solution. When attempting to sign into the xbox app on Windows 10 it doesn't let me sign in, instead it returns to the xbox app home...
  8. Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my account on xbox 360: I was on my xbox one trying to play an xbox 360 game. When i try to sign into my account the email associated with my account does not work. Somebody please help me i have just spent 15 dollars on...
  9. Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?: i cannot choose the gamertag 32c3388c-767a-418f-a77c-860d2b5e8457
  10. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...