Why can’t I sign in to my account on my Xbox one

Discus and support Why can’t I sign in to my account on my Xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t sign into my profile on my Xbox one it says there’s a unknown problem b91e5aff-236d-40cd-8f7d-faf16387c376 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by james heaberlin, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Why can’t I sign in to my account on my Xbox one

I can’t sign into my profile on my Xbox one it says there’s a unknown problem

:)

james heaberlin, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi James!

Please make sure that you can sign in your account to https://account.microsoft.com/ and https://account.xbox.com/Profile

If everything is good, please follow the steps below.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address that was linked to your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  4. dogsounds Win User

Why can’t I sign into my account?

I am happy to try and help you but please note that this is a community form and is staffed by volunteers and gamers just like you - not Microsoft staff. We have no access to accounts, Microsoft systems or customer information and can only offer helpful advice.

That error message usually relates to network issues (more info here: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/errors/error-code-0x87dd0017 )- either your XBOX is having trouble connecting to your network, or there is a problem with the actual network itself, or there is an issue with the XBOX Live network. If you have not done so already, make sure to restart and check any routers, modems and cabling etc, run a speed test and see if you are encountering issues with any other device that uses the same network. If you are connecting wirelessly, try a wired connection instead to see if this resolves the issue.

Also check the XBOX network as occasionally sign-in issues can be due to an outage: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

I
    hope that helps :)
  5. Kayley Owen Win User

I am trying to gameshare with my partner, but when I’m typing my email and password into his Xbox it’s asking me to make a new gamer tag. I already have a gamer tag and an account.

This email is brand new, only made it for Xbox account. Signed into my one but can’t sign into the other Xbox as it’s making me put a brand new gamer tag in
  6. mouseNpajamas Win User

Sign-in 0x87DD0006

I can’t sign in on my fiancée’s Xbox in the living room but when I tried my own in our bedroom, it let me sign in. I have no idea why I can’t use the other one. Tried going offline and signing in, that worked, but when I turned live back on it couldn’t sync
    any of my game progress. Then it booted me off my sign in. I even tried unplugging the damn thing. Nothing has worked and I keep seeing people posting all day having this same issue.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I sign in to my account on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Why can’t sign

2. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  3. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  4. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  5. Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?: I can’t sign in to my account on the series x. When I press make me account it loads for about 10 seconds and then it takes me back to the home menu. 160c9954-4811-446e-9a4c-0da8f70cc098
  6. Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge?: Why Can’t I Sign the Xbox Ambassador Pledge? So, I’ve met the criteria for signing up to the Xbox Ambassador Program, but once the “view the Xbox Ambassador Pledge”-window redirects me to the...
  7. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X: I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find but it still isn’t working....
  8. why can’t i sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t i sign in?: can’t sign into my brand new series X after set up 144bdb20-6f7d-48f0-aa29-bf37773f0456
  9. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  10. Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4: I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then on minecraft it says I have to sign in using...