Why can’t I share games with other accounts I own?

Discus and support Why can’t I share games with other accounts I own? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I currently have an Xbox series X in my office I also have three other series S Xbox’s in other rooms of my house. My son has a Microsoft account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pete Menasian, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Why can’t I share games with other accounts I own?

I currently have an Xbox series X in my office I also have three other series S Xbox’s in other rooms of my house. My son has a Microsoft account I have a Microsoft account why do I have to buy games apps and movies twice. Is there a workaround for this we both have separate Xbox live accounts that I pay for this seems crazy.

:)

Pete Menasian, Jul 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

No console works like you suggest as Lucas mentiined all consoles only allow 2 consoles one for home and one that the owner can use for roaming but needs to be signed in online to use

Keep in mind all consoles have a limjt

Most have 2-3 switches per year Xbox is generous at 5

We could always go back to 1995 and one console period
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Pete. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can share subscriptions and games with as many family members as you want, as long as it is only on one console - since it needs to be set as your account home Xbox.

For more information, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. Joshua Perales Win User

I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre order modern warfare 2 I already cleared my MAC address and didn’t do nothing

My brother owns the game but we game shared but until I got the series x I re downloaded the game and it didn’t show my brothers account and modern warfare but he says that he can’t play it even tho he owned it
  5. ngocphi Win User

why can’t i play a game that i own?

Because if you read the.game.description

It's an online only game

You.need core.Or.ultimate ro play it
  6. Smwutches Win User

why can’t i play a game that i own?

You need Game Pass Core (or Ultimate which includes Core) to be able to play online.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I share games with other accounts I own? - Similar Threads - Why can’t share

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  8. why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????: bro idk why but just because we pre-ordered mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox, I can’t play mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox. it’s crazy how activision was greedy enough to do...
  9. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  10. When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game

in XBoX on Consoles
    When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game: I have bought the full game on my profile and would like to use the game share feature with my son but when I do it doesn’t show that he has the full game just the base version it is on a xbox one...