Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps...

Discus and support Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't serve the internet or login with xbox console or download from xbox stores on console * Moved from Internet Explorer/other/other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ricardo Don Titus, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps...

I can't serve the internet or login with xbox console or download from xbox stores on console

* Moved from Internet Explorer/other/other

:)

Ricardo Don Titus, Jan 10, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps shutting down.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps shutting down.

Hello Ricardo Don Titus,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties downloading your games. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Try the following solutions if the download does not start or fails try the following:

1) Check the Xbox status If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again

2) Make sure you're signed in with the correct Xbox profile

3) Check the space on your hard drive

4) Check for a system update.

Or you may refer to these articles for additional troubleshooting.

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your network connection speed

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. ngocphi Win User

What console do you have.and what are you trying to access

.if a xbox 360 not many websites will work with that ss it's ancient browser and discontinued

Since you mentioned internet explorer then we can assume.xbox 360 there is no fix because it's hasn't have the updated user agent and current ceritifjcates since its discontinuef
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Xbox must be returned for repair

Hello There Fluffigvovve12,

I Would Very Much Like To Help You Out Dear Chap!, This Sounds More Like An "Pc" Issue With Your "Cookies" Than An "Xbox 360" Issue, So I Am Going To Have To Make It Into A "Xbox 360" Problem, I Would Like To Suggest That You Download The App Internet Explorer
    on Xbox LIVE To Your Console, You Will Have The Ability To Search The Web & Best Off All You Will Be Able To Access Xbox.com So You May Have Better Chances There. When You Download The App Internet Explorer , You Can Attempt To Access The Pages That You Want
    To Access Without Restrictions. You May Now Be Able To See Content That Will Not Show Up On Your "Computer", Now If You Have Any Questions & Concerns You Can Head Your Way To Here,

support.xbox.com/.../internet-explorer-info
    Please Keep Me Updated Dear Chap!,

Install Explorer

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps and select Browse Apps.

• Browse or search for Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Explorer to download the app. When the download is complete, the Internet Explorer app automatically starts.
    To start Internet Explorer later, go to Apps, My Apps and then Internet Explorer.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Xbox 360 2012 System Update

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Why do I keep hearing about others using IE (internet explorer) I still dont have it on my dash..

[/quote]

It's an App and it's not added by default. If you have the Fall 2012 System Update, go to the Apps section and click the big Internet Explorer tile which will start the download.
Thema:

Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps...

1. Why can't I serve or download from the internet on my Xbox console. Internet explorer keeps... - Similar Threads - Why can't serve

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...