Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

Discus and support Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aiden Henningsen, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they are having the same issue. Is there anyway I can fix this?

:)

Aiden Henningsen, Feb 25, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, Xbox 360 voice mail service has been discontinued since 2019, and Microsoft no longer supports it. As a result, you and your friends are not able to send or receive voice mail messages on your Xbox 360 consoles.

Microsoft has since moved on to the newer Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S consoles, which offer updated communication features like party chat, voice messaging, and text messaging. These features allow you to communicate with other players using your Xbox Live account.
  3. smileskybird Win User

we need voicemail

No Geek, its considered the same. Voice messages and voice mail. When you listen to voice messages, The Xbox 360's Dashboard (UI/OS) brings up a small box titled Voice Mail and you listen to the voice messages. All Xbox 1 consoles have the same audio codec.
    Xbox 360 has VARIETY in ways you can send messages across Xbox Live. Xbox 1 only has ONE way to send voice messages across Xbox Live, and it's only via TXT. I'd consider going to the official Xbox feedback site. I voice message with MANY peps and friends across
    Xbox Live. IT BRINGS MORE LIFE TO A MESSAGE than just TXT.
  4. Xenoflame Win User

Can i connect with friends from xbox1 to xbox360

You can not party chat with 360 users. You can send them text messages, but not voice messages. You also can not open voice messages received from a 360 user on the Xbox One.
  5. Super Sapper RE Win User

Message failed to send

I have done what you have posted on Xbox 360 and I can now receive, read and reply to messages on Xbox 360 but I still can’t send messages or read them on Xbox one or Xbox app.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

Thank you for the information.

Can you try to send messages to other friends or strangers to see if it works?

If I may ask, are you trying to send voice mail or just regular messages on your Xbox 360 console?

May I also have the exact error message upon attempting to send a message?

Upon checking the support website:

If you get an error like this "Message Can Not Be Sent"

You'll be unable to send messages for a 24-hour period.

You get this message when you exceed your daily limit of messages. Exactly how many messages this is depends on the following factors:

How many messages you try to send to strangers per day

How many messages you try to send to friends per day

How many unique recipients you try to send to per day

This limit is in place to prevent unwanted messaging to multiple recipients.

Also, kindly try to do the following steps:

Sign in to Xbox Live.

On your controller, press the Xbox button .

Select Messages.

Select Create New.

Select Message.

Select a gamertag or select Enter Gamertag.

Select Add Text or Add Voice.

Try both of the following:

If you selected Add Text: Enter your message. You can use the keyboard on the screen or a USB keyboard that is attached to the USB port on the front of your console.

If you selected Add Voice: Record a voice message using your headset or Kinect sensor. After you record your voice message, you can review the message before sending it by pressing Play.

Select Send Message.

There is also a note that Xbox 360 support content is no longer being maintained.

For reference links: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/xb...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/xb...
Thema:

1. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can’t send

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  6. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  7. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  8. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  9. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  10. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....