Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now

Discus and support Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I accept or send party invites to friends? It's been about a month now and I've done literally everything. f0dcd918-baa1-4018-8fc0-94bd1e667549 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bill Tomlin, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Bill Tomlin
    Bill Tomlin Guest

Why can't I accept or send party invites to friends? It's been about a month now and I've done literally everything.

:)

Bill Tomlin, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you getting an error message or error code? If yes, I would appreciate it if you can let me know so we can check further.

Also, what are the steps you have tried?
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

How do I always appear offline on Xbox One?

^^Completely not a shot at you or anyone else so dont take this the wrong way...

If you send an invite to someone and they dont accept why do you keep sending multiple invites? I mean I shouldnt have to turn off notifications because you cannot accept the fact I dont want to be bothered with you right now.

Now this is directly toward GG but I will try to be as nice about it as possible, why do you specifically send game invites to people who are not playing the same game as you? Ive been in parties with people playing Dragon Age for instance and they will
    get a COD invite from you. Why? And it will be multiple invites too. Not that I care one way or another but if that person is in a party playing DA why would they stop to play COD with you? Sometimes you should think about these things before sending invites.
  4. AznBoss604 Win User

Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!

This has been going on for a week and my friends are partied up just fine and none of them have issues. They can send invites to me but I can't accept or send any back.
  5. SgtSarcasm-B78359E8- Win User

Party chat broke since update today

Same exact issue, receive party invite, hit accept, snaps party and nothing happens. All that is shown is "Invite friends" and "Learn more". Send party invite, same thing happens, they accept and nothing happens.
  6. RCITY Killa Win User

I cant send or accept invites to parties and games.

why cant i send or accept any party invites i just renewed my xbox live and it didnt fix the problem please help me fix this
Thema:

1. Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now - Similar Threads - Why can't send

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  5. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  9. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...