Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?

Discus and support Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its almost been a week since my suspension had ended & im still getting the message “due to your past behaviour you are unable to send messages” every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nice Eggs Mate, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?

Its almost been a week since my suspension had ended & im still getting the message “due to your past behaviour you are unable to send messages” every time I try to send a message to my friends & whenever I join a party & have my mic plugged in I get a notification
    saying “your privacy settings restrict communication with people” I’m still getting this message after changing them & resetting my Xbox so what can i do about this?

:)

Nice Eggs Mate, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Westcoo
    Westcoo Guest
    Can’t Reach Emforcement Team

my Xbox suspension has expire for my console and account and I still can’t talk it’s been a month passed due and I still can’t send messages. I can’t summit a case review either. Nothing says My suspension is active please help

Westcoo, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Messaging won’t work

why can’t I send messages on xbox1?

ZacharyMarkel, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

it's possible the enforcement team discovered other offences you committed & your suspension has been extended.

If it is not showing on the enforcement site
    here
    then you would need to contact support here & they may be able to tell you if it has been extended but will not be able
    to do anything about it.

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  5. im not sure what i can do because i don’t have an active suspension that i can submit a case review for

Nice Eggs Mate, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Then like I said,contact support & they may be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

it's possible the enforcement team discovered other offences you committed & your suspension has been extended.

If it is not showing on the enforcement site
    here
    then you would need to contact support here & they may be able to tell you if it has been extended but will not be able
    to do anything about it.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Then like I said,contact support & they may be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended.
  9. Nice Eggs Mate Win User

im not sure what i can do because i don’t have an active suspension that i can submit a case review for
  10. sieyono Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement should removed/improved

They do look at all the chat logs.

Freedom of speech does not apply to xbox live so nothing illegal happening there.

Doesn't matter if the message is between friends,if it violates the ToU/CoC then you risk being suspended.

Any report is investigated which takes time,if someone was suspended a couple of minutes after sending a message then the suspension would of been for something they did weeks ago,it's just a coincidence they got suspended after sending a message.

It's extremely rare for someone to be issued a instant suspension/ban.
    Why do people believe that? I proved that it was bot. Go ahead send your friend a message like "Kill yourself stupid **** ****" then have him report it. On all four of my accounts, each one of them got a suspension near instantly.
  11. Scumbag Banjo Win User

Can't send messages even after suspension is over

I've already checked this site before and I have no current suspension. According to the email I recieved my suspension was supposed to be over on 8/19 although my privileges still seem to be revoked.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted? - Similar Threads - Why can’t send

2. Why can’t I join my friends on GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friends on GTA Online: So I try to join my friends in gta online and it pulls up the game card of GTA V when I already own online but I don’t own story please can someone help? 8c8d0106-33ad-4887-b6e0-03c8583a0baa
  3. Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access Minecraft after I’ve migrated the account to Microsoft?: I’m trying to log into the same account I migrated to Microsoft. I migrated the account from Mojang to Microsoft last year. Every time I try to log into the Minecraft launcher, it tells me to...
  4. Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change the capitalization of my gamer tag that I paid for, without having to...: This has been an on going issue since 2013 from the looks of other threads. What will it take for Microsoft to allow users who willingly paid the $10 to actually change the capitalization of their...
  5. Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?: Hey Microsoft, it’s about Forza Horizon 4 I bought every car DLC pack but one and it is the bond car pack also i bought the lego speed champion pack and it says I still need to buy it. I just wish...
  6. Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them: When I manage the game I can see I have purchased the add ons and two expansion packs but when I go to play the game they wont connect 40b183f0-310f-4bb3-b9d9-5ceb17c0fac0
  7. RESOLVED Why can’t I change my Minecraft Java username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    RESOLVED Why can’t I change my Minecraft Java username?: For some reason i didn’t do anything and it just works now I want to change my minecraft java username, but for some reason, no matter what i type it says that it’s offensive or is already taken....
  8. Why can’t I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft?: Just like the title says, I’m unable to unlink my Microsoft account from my Minecraft account. Here’s some information about my situation: - I’m playing on a PlayStation 4 - I’m trying to link...
  9. Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app: well like the title said I am using it on the pc and I don't think I have a bad rep couse well my mic is dead so kinda hard to talk to anybody... e7356812-0b47-485c-9f77-03e16aa85c82
  10. Why can’t I send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I send messages?: So basically my xbox one s wont let me send messages to my friends and always comes up with a screen saying “check your account” which takes you to the support page, the only thing it did is tell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i message people on xbox after suspension