Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?

Discus and support Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its almost been a week since my suspension had ended & im still getting the message “due to your past behaviour you are unable to send messages” every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nice Eggs Mate, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted?

Its almost been a week since my suspension had ended & im still getting the message “due to your past behaviour you are unable to send messages” every time I try to send a message to my friends & whenever I join a party & have my mic plugged in I get a notification
    saying “your privacy settings restrict communication with people” I’m still getting this message after changing them & resetting my Xbox so what can i do about this?

:)

Nice Eggs Mate, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Westcoo
    Westcoo Guest
    Can’t Reach Emforcement Team

my Xbox suspension has expire for my console and account and I still can’t talk it’s been a month passed due and I still can’t send messages. I can’t summit a case review either. Nothing says My suspension is active please help

Westcoo, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Messaging won’t work

why can’t I send messages on xbox1?

ZacharyMarkel, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

it's possible the enforcement team discovered other offences you committed & your suspension has been extended.

If it is not showing on the enforcement site
    here
    then you would need to contact support here & they may be able to tell you if it has been extended but will not be able
    to do anything about it.

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  5. im not sure what i can do because i don’t have an active suspension that i can submit a case review for

Nice Eggs Mate, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Then like I said,contact support & they may be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

it's possible the enforcement team discovered other offences you committed & your suspension has been extended.

If it is not showing on the enforcement site
    here
    then you would need to contact support here & they may be able to tell you if it has been extended but will not be able
    to do anything about it.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Then like I said,contact support & they may be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended.
  9. Nice Eggs Mate Win User

im not sure what i can do because i don’t have an active suspension that i can submit a case review for
  10. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox live is suspended after banishment time

Thanks for reaching out!

You can find more details regarding any suspensions for an account by signing into that account's
    Enforcement History.

In addition, suspensions are lifted at the same time of day as they were issued, so they may not lift right away on the day that the suspension is up. Are you still seeing that message when you try to send a message now, to clarify?
  11. [EX] Win User

Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

Hi,

for the system PST timezone counts.

If you are beyond this time I would recommend you to perform a soft factory reset (without deleting games and settings).

You just need your email and password to download your profile afterwards.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I send messages after having my suspension lifted? - Similar Threads - Why can’t send

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  5. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  6. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  7. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  8. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  9. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  10. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i message people on xbox after suspension