Why can't I send emails is my account just not working

Discus and support Why can't I send emails is my account just not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why can I send emails and log into my activision account 7a772d14-2cac-48f4-b980-7ad0abd7f660 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JørdånFøuţch, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Why can't I send emails is my account just not working

Why can I send emails and log into my activision account

:)

JørdånFøuţch, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can you please send a screenshot of the issue that you're experiencing so we can check and validate what is causing the issue? Please hide any personal information such as your email address on the screenshot for your security and privacy.

If there is a 2FA you need to sign in to the email or phone number that you used in setting up 2FA, if this is an app, you need to sign in from there. You should see it when you're on the process of signing in to your Activision account.
  3. JørdånFøuţch Win User

I have not tried this app yet its the one that come with the phone and the activision thing is I can't log in because the 2fa and I don't know how to log in to it
  4. JørdånFøuţch Win User

Here you go
    [​IMG]
  5. JørdånFøuţch Win User

It says I have an invalid email and says something about a post master
  6. Francia J. Win User

Is this when you're sending an email to someone?

Also, is this through when you're sending an email via outlook.live.com?

You've mentioned Activision, just to make sure.
Thema:

1. Why can't I send emails is my account just not working - Similar Threads - Why can't send

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  9. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...